Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comment...rivate_worlds/

https://falloutfirst.com/

No, Andrew, it has only gotten even worse.

Even the people who actually signed up for 1st are having a shitload of bizarre problems, like their stuff being deleted from storage after all the effort of gathering materials. The game will be shut down before it improves.
    Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

Yo.

to compliment AP's post, watch this guys vids: Yong Yea

:/

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
      Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

I can't believe I forgot to mention: this game has somehow gotten even worse, at least for PC players.

Apparently hackers have found a way to loot other players right in front of them. If another player is within rendering distance then the hacker basically just clicks on them, opens the victim's inventory, and can just take literally everything they are carrying, including equipped and untradeable items. Imagine that you are minding your own business and then suddenly you're totally nude and unarmed, because that's what is basically happening.

That's on top of hackers adding in NPCs and some other sketchy shit going on.

Comment

Yo.

I tell ya, its weird: all the shit Ive seen happen with other players' runthru's, DA's review here, *all* of the shit that's gone down behind the scenes @Bethesda in regards to their business practices...…

...and knowing all of that, I *STILL* want to give this game a try.

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Spend the money on whiskey and sleeping tablets, you'll get the same effect.

Comment

Yo.

gotta admit, this is a bit of a temptation 4 me: https://www.pcgamer.com/fallout-76-c...npc-expansion/

Fallout 76 coming to Steam in April, with big human NPC expansion

Fallout 76 Wastelanders brings a new faction-based main quest, and the original main quest has been revamped.

Tazer
              Tazer
              That Evil, Yellow Bastiche
              Last edited by Tazer; 02-04-2020, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X