No announcement yet.

TV Talk Season 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is this Supergirl pilot?.. or did Tazer already "find" it?

ESPN 30 for 30 Bad Boys- This was really good... and like Jordan said, that Pistons team was bad for basketball. Flagrant Fouls were created just because of them.

Comment

• Tazer already "found" it.
      I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• To Tazer's thread! "Exit stage left!"

Comment

• The X-Files: David Duchovny says the new script made him cry
          'X-Files' star talks Fox's eagerly awaited revival—and says he's up for a second season

David Duchovny says the first page of The X-Files revivial script made him cry—and it’s fantastic.

“I got the first script this morning,” the actor told EW during a recent interview. “I just read it about an hour ago and I started crying reading the first page. It was just so strange to see the names on the page. It had nothing to do with the script itself. It was just like, I’d been talking about this for a long time. We’d been planning it for a long time. It took a long time to get all the people in the same place and get the deal with Fox. So let’s say two years we’ve been talking about doing it. Now it’s the fun part. Now we actually get to do it. That was nice and strangely emotional for me, and I’ll have to figure out how to use that [in the performance].”

But what about the script itself? “I can tell you absolutely nothing—and it’s fantastic,” Duchovny said.

We actually did managed to get a little more out of the actor, who’s reuinting his former co-star Gillian Anderson as they tackle new paranormal mysteries in the return of their iconic series next January. Fox has ordered six episodes, which have been shrouded in mystery. So we asked Duchovny whether he could reveal if the new episodes would feature stand-alone mysteries or have a mythology that weaves through the mini-season. “Even though there’s only six, there will be a mix,” he said. “It’s not really The X-Files without the mythology.”

Other former co-stars, such as Mitch Pileggi (Walter Skinner) and William B. Davis (Cigarette Smoking Man) are back too. On the writing side, series creator Chris Carter is back, along with original writers Glen Morgan and James Wong (Vince Gilligan is not involved, sadly).

That Fox only ordered six episodes have led some to assume X-Files will only be a limited-series return, or a miniseries. Yet Duchovny revealed that he’s interested in more.

“I would be open to doing another cycle,” Duchovny said. “I don’t know that I could do a 20-episode version of this show at this point in my life, and I don’t know that Gillian could. But I think everybody is open ended on what happens after this. Certainly, we didn’t bring it back with the idea of ending it.”

Is there anything about becoming Fox Mulder again that he’s not happy about? “Probably running through the forest at four in the morning.”

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/05/26...david-duchovny

you know i saw a photo of andersons oldest kid and she looks a lot like her mom and yes id love to cum inbetween both of them

TazzMission
          Guardian of the Universe
          Last edited by TazzMission; 05-27-2015, 03:35 AM.
          .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Something very wrong- not able to quote Tazz's last post, but anyways....

We found heaven, guys

Comment

• ‘Archer’ Creator and ‘Community’ Alum Prep New Animated Series for FX

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
              I do. I'm a big fan.
              Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
              [COLOR="Lime"]I started getting fed up with the Following and haven't watched the last several episodes yet. It should be called the Incompetence because that's what the police force and the FBI/CIA are in that show... and every episode started to become formulaic; someone was brutally murdered and another person infiltrated the authorities to help a follower escape. Meanwhile, Joe Carroll laughs his butt off in prison.
              I really enjoyed the first season but these last two have been rough.

When it comes to this season Ryan's descent into madness was fun to watch but when Joe actually died and Ryan went over the edge my general reaction was meh. The buildup was more fun than the actual event.

Michael Ealy's character did a lot to save the show but he's not miracle worker, in the end the show just wasn't the same without Joe as the main villain and there was no way they could've continued that and kept the show entertaining. I'm really not sad to see it go which is surprising given how perfect a setup the series finale left us with. Ryan killing people in Eliza's organization and Mike/Max hunting him, not realizing that he's alive.

I've been watching Black Sails these past few days, someone told me that it doesn't get good till like episode 5 and so far they're right.

Comment

• Oh, very nice.

Comment

• New episodes of Flip or Flop. YAY!!!
                  You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Man of Action to Develop ‘Mega Man’ Animated Series

Comment

• Color me intrigued

Comment

• Yo.

heres to hoping its much, MUCH LESS goofy than the previous series (and avoids sticking him w/a human sidekick or some such).......

Tazer
                        Tazer
                        That Evil, Yellow Bastiche
                        Last edited by Tazer; 06-03-2015, 02:17 PM.

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                        Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Yo.

I know some of U here will find this interesting: http://www.slashfilm.com/prison-break-return/

‘Prison Break’ Could Return as Limited Series

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                          Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• I thought it did in an episode of The Flash.
                            You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                              I thought it did in an episode of The Flash.

Ha! Nice.

Comment

• Gillian Anderson's tweet today:

Me:

Comment

Working...
                                X