Announcement

Collapse

The point of this Forum Section

Some members are a little iffy on what should go in the Games & Humor forum section so.

Trivial games like "the person above you game" should be placed in this forum.

Humor of all kinds also belongs here, like the "Superman has a problem with kinky sex" thread.

What does not belong here would be things like video games, board games. Or humor coming directly out of comic books or discussion of books.

Boardgames and the like would go in the Action Figure and Toys section as could video games, though those could also be posted in the General Forum Section.

also any posts in this Forum Section do not count towards your post count.

Hope that helps!
See more
See less

About the GAMES & HUMOR forum

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About the GAMES & HUMOR forum

It seems that while I was gone, people began to post things in Games & humor that should've been posted in General despite Jim's announcement post found at the top of the forum that described what should be a part of that forum and what shouldn't be. For the sake of this thread, and for your information, just let me make these two points that are the one's I've noticed need be made.

Video Game threads DO NOT belong in the Games & Humor forum, they belong in the General forum.

Filmed Entertainment threads (such as stand-up comedy, TV shows, or movie discussions) DO NOT belong in the Games & Humor forum, they belong in the General forum.

I understand that the second bit could be confusing as Jim's post says "Humor of all kinds also belongs here" but this is in reference to humor threads, like those joking about superheroes, comic writers, and the like. It is not meant for stand-up comedy discussions (like the Dane Cook thread), nor TV shows or movies that are comedic in nature.

You will notice that I have moved a few threads from the first few pages of the Games & Humor forum to the General forum because it is where they belong. Those who posted in said threads should notice a slightly increased post count, as well, so don't be alarmed as you did not post in your sleep, nor did your account get hijacked by someone else.

Please take this in so that in the future you will all post your threads in the proper forums.

Thank you.
Working...
X