No announcement yet.

Sinestro and BL Rings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that jacket is pure badass, Id love to get one but would have to be a green one and be like kyles current outfit.

Comment

Originally posted by mrjasontodd View Post
      glad you like Gina's work! Also that ring is pretty boss. i told my gf that if we get married i will ONLY rock a sinestro ring as my band (because government approved commitment like that instills great fear)
      Gina is amazing to work with. I will get some pics of the other one that she did for me and will post them on your O.G thread. Top notch! Still thinking of something else that she could work on for me. Thanks again for the referral!

Comment

who is gina?
        Figures for Sale/Trade: DCUC/DCD/Green Lantern Related *CHEAP*
        Formally known as TMarcumUSN (or "Marcus" freakin' Bruce Castle haha)

I'm a leaf on the wind...

Comment

i was just on their site, and i didn't notice an option to have them plated. am i missing something here?

Comment

Originally posted by TMarcumUSN View Post
            who is gina?
            She's my buddy's wife and a seamstress who focuses mainly on cos-play items and Halloween costumes.

http://www.twitter.com/TheOtherMarioC

Comment

Those rings and sweet look and that jacket looks awesome!

I wish I could drop money on a ring, but if I could then I would have a helluva time trying to decide which to get. Damn you money!

Comment

Im going to be one of each of the rings I think.

Comment

If I may ask, how much did the jacket/pullover cost you? That shit is really hardcore.

Comment

Originally posted by Coad14 View Post
                    i was just on their site, and i didn't notice an option to have them plated. am i missing something here?
                    When I put in my order in I asked about getting these plated and how much it would be. The response I received was that they would plate each ring for $5. I don't know anything further than that?

Originally posted by oh the horror View Post
                    If I may ask, how much did the jacket/pullover cost you? That shit is really hardcore.
                    From what I am told her prices range between $100 - $150 and I was closer to the $100 mark because I ordered two jackets. Let me tell you though just like any artist that creates something unique that it took me a while to get a design for the Sinestro jacket. MrJasonTodd came up with the idea and Gina wanted to make sure his stayed unique, as well as the one she made for me, so I just wanted to put that out there. She is excellent to work with and very friendly and the quality is top notch. If she works on something for you, you will not be dissappointed.

I will try and post more pics later.

Comment

That Sinestro Ring is truly a thing of absolute beauty.

did you have to make a special request for them to be plated like that, or did they just come that way?

Comment

What was the wait time for the ring?
                        Figures for Sale/Trade: DCUC/DCD/Green Lantern Related *CHEAP*
                        Formally known as TMarcumUSN (or "Marcus" freakin' Bruce Castle haha)

I'm a leaf on the wind...

Comment

Those Rings are awesome! Do they plate in green?

Comment

I need to contact the site, if they'll plate in all the colors I'll explode with joy. I'll report back if I get good news. Also, congrats on the sweet and awesome rings brother. Can't wait to get a BLC one...

Comment

Just saw the Cap one, hot damn!

http://www.twitter.com/TheOtherMarioC

Comment

I love the sinestro ring but they don't make them small enough for me

Comment

Working...
                                X