No announcement yet.

EARTH 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love that drawing, can't wait for EARTH-2...

http://www.green-bloggers-site.com

Comment

• Earth 2 #1 Variant Cover by Bryan Hitch

“If there's one thing my adult pro self wanted out of DC COMICS-THE NEW 52, it was a return to the days of Infinite Earths. And it starts here. Jim designed the coolest costumes and it was a hoot of a sandbox to play in for a few hours. They are still Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman, though, but that was always the fun, wasn't it? The same but different. My eight-year son got a real kick out of me drawing this, just like my eight-year old self would have!”

- Bryan Hitch

Comment

• Nicola Scott Goes Big With "Earth 2"

Comment

• It's a bit blurry but here's a colored page. Damn the art looks sharp as hell.

Comment

• This is what I believe the captions say:

Superman: So many sounds. cries. The dying. My city dying. Not dead. Trying to stay sharp <Can't make it out>...Seems like the hardest thing I've ever had to do.
            Wonder Woman: ...Kill as many as I can.
            Batman: There.

Comment

• That's an interesting idea. Making the book a POV whenever he wants. Should work well early on before a "team/society" is established.

Comment

• Comment

• Earth 2 #1 Preview

EARTH 2 #1
                  Written by JAMES ROBINSON
                  Art by NICOLA SCOTT and TREVOR SCOTT
                  Cover by GREG CAPULLO
                  1:25 Variant cover by IVAN REIS and JOE PRADO
                  On sale MAY 2 • 40 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T
                  Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for more information.
                  • First issue of an ongoing series from writer JAMES ROBINSON and artist NICOLA SCOTT!
                  • Who are the heroes of EARTH 2 – and what befell them?
                  • Starring ALAN SCOTT, JAY GARRICK and many others!
                  • You may think you know Earth 2...but this is DC Comics – The New 52, where anything can happen!
                  • Don’t miss the extra-sized debut issue!

Comment

• IT'S HERE!!! IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!

Comment

• WOWWW! I was excited for thi sbook already, but this preview just has me more amped up for it!!

Comment

• :Moderator:

Contrary to my initial impression and Daves' rants, I'm actually looking forward to this book now. It's not the JSA of old, it's JLA V 2.0, but you know what? I don't care. I love alternate worlds/characters and won't let some desire for nostalgia ruin this for me. I'm onboard.

Now all we need is an Earth 3 with the Crime Syndicate of America and the Trinity of the Alternate Worlds will be complete.

Oh, and maybe an Earth-8 comic with Lord Havok and the Extremists, just because
                        sigpic
                        Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

• i bet tomorrow Dave reads this tomorrow and will jizz in his pants a little lol

Comment

• “The parts not on fire are really pretty,” says EARTH TWO editor Pat McCallum. “Trouble is that after an invasion from Apokolips, some prime Earth 2 real estate has gone up in smoke. What we’re looking at down there used to be [INFORMATION REDACTED].”

“One of the great things about EARTH TWO is that while it’s very much plugged into the larger DC Universe, it’s also somewhat self contained,” continued McCallum. “You can really cut loose with the storytelling and not sweat how it impacts other shared-universe titles. James Robinson and Nicola Scott, the creators on the title, have taken full advantage of that. So when things start to really hit the fan in EARTH TWO, they’re going to hit in jarring, unapologetic ways. Characters will die, landmarks will burn and the good guys won’t always save the day. Aside from entertaining readers, the goal of every issue is to make fans put it down and think ‘I can’t believe they just did that.’ It’s gonna be a fun ride...unless you’re in one of the parts of Earth 2 that’s on fire.”

EARTH TWO #1 goes on sale tomorrow.

And Newsarama has an early review of the first issue up.

Comment

• Originally posted by chosenone85 View Post
                              i bet tomorrow Dave reads this tomorrow and will jizz in his pants a little lol
                              I'm going to jerk off three times before I go to the comic store tomorrow JUST to ensure that doesn't happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
                                I'm going to jerk off three times before I go to the comic store tomorrow JUST to ensure that doesn't happen.
                                I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X