old thread here.continued ......
    My Ketogenic Journey

Picked these up loose from China. No way I was paying for the boxed sets:

I just wanna play.
    I just wanna play a game.
    One that you've never played before.
    One you'll never play again I'm sure...

Comment

FYI- Some Targets have clearanced their DCUC figures. I'm not sure if it's to make room for the next wave OR if they're going by way of Walmart and discontinuing the line entirely.

Comment

anyone got a pic of wave 20 Nekron holding the DCD syth?

Comment

Went to my parents house this past weekend and decided to check their local target for any DCUC's on clearance. And they actually had the one that I was looking for (Sinestro Corps Sinestro) which never happens. But upon closer look I noticed a little section of the packaging was damaged and then I noticed that the yellow lantern was gone. Some d-bag stole the lantern. I can understand someone stealing the C&C piece, but the lantern? Come on. Needless to say, it ruined the moment.

Comment

has the yellow/blue Gl two pack been released?

Comment

Originally posted by Zorn8888 View Post
              Went to my parents house this past weekend and decided to check their local target for any DCUC's on clearance. And they actually had the one that I was looking for (Sinestro Corps Sinestro) which never happens. But upon closer look I noticed a little section of the packaging was damaged and then I noticed that the yellow lantern was gone. Some d-bag stole the lantern. I can understand someone stealing the C&C piece, but the lantern? Come on. Needless to say, it ruined the moment.
              That happens a lot these days. It seems like it's a lot easier to boost the accessories and get away with it than steal the whole fig.
              Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

is anyone gettign the Batman 'Movie Masters? im trying to do the bat signal and all i need is a Ra's piece.

Comment

Just got Mattel Saint Walker. Other than the packaging error stating he can disable yellow rings instead of red. I am happy with the figure. I'll take pics later

Comment

Working...
                  X