X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC Super Heroes LEGO's

so looks like the Green Lantern Hero Factory pack is being spotted at TRUs
    GLJIMT
    Last edited by GLJIMT; 01-07-2012, 05:44 PM.
    My Ketogenic Journey

Um okay! What exactly was the point of this topic?

Comment

I would assume it has something to do with DC and LEGOs. That might just be me though.
      I just wanna play.
      I just wanna play a game.
      One that you've never played before.
      One you'll never play again I'm sure...

Comment

19.99 at TRU , and 14.97 at Walmart.com
        My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Below's the link to Walmart's LEGO Hero Factory GL.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/LEGO-Ultra...ntern/17767378

Comment

I see that they have a few more batman and superman lego sets which is kewl. Weren't they going to do a GL lego set too or was that 'hero factory' item the only GL piece? Was kinda looking forward to a GL Lego set.
            For what shall it profit a man if he should gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Everybody who lives dies, but not everybody who dies has lived - No Fear

Comment

Originally posted by Morph View Post
              I see that they have a few more batman and superman lego sets which is kewl. Weren't they going to do a GL lego set too or was that 'hero factory' item the only GL piece? Was kinda looking forward to a GL Lego set.
              I'm still hoping, but it isn't in the first wave of sets. This first wave is all rehashed Batman sets (from when they only had the Batman license) and the one set I'll be getting, Superman and Wonder Woman vs. Lex Luthor in a Kryptonite-powered battle robot.

They had a GL minifigure as a promotional item available at some conventions. I REALLY hope that's not the extent of their GL LEGO. I want a GL vs. Sinestro set with tons of transparent Green and Yellow LEGO, with instructions for several constructs.

They have also announced a new LEGO Batman videogame, this time including Batman teaming up with other DC heroes. I'm looking forward to that (if it will run on my computer).

Comment

Originally posted by GLJIMT View Post
                so looks like the Green Lantern Hero Factory pack is being spotted at TRUs
                My daughter and I put it together yesterday. Its a pretty cool toy.

Comment

So far they've done batman, robin, superman, and wonder woman minimates (they also did a limited nightwing one during the lego batman series). I'm looking foward to a green lantern one, butI won't buy it.
                  Originally posted by IonFan
                  (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
                  Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
                  If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
                  Originally posted by Quaker
                  I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

I'll get one of those if I can...

http://www.green-bloggers-site.com

Comment

Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
                      So far they've done batman, robin, superman, and wonder woman minimates (they also did a limited nightwing one during the lego batman series). I'm looking foward to a green lantern one, butI won't buy it.
                      Minimates are a toy line produced by Art Asylum, there where 8 waves of DC Figures and a million waves of Marvel figures

the figures that come with LEGOs are called Mini-Figs
                      My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Originally posted by GLJIMT View Post
                        Minimates are a toy line produced by Art Asylum, there where 8 waves of DC Figures and a million waves of Marvel figures

the figures that come with LEGOs are called Mini-Figs
                        Sorry, I got them mixed up. I'm a huge fan of minimates, and I was thinking about them while I wrote this. That'll explain it. But I do hope there will be a GL minifig!
                        Originally posted by IonFan
                        (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
                        Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
                        If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
                        Originally posted by Quaker
                        I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
                          Sorry, I got them mixed up. I'm a huge fan of minimates, and I was thinking about them while I wrote this. That'll explain it. But I do hope there will be a GL minifig!
                          I happened to bump into a Lego rep at Walmart one day at lunch, she informed me that the next wave of DC stuff is due out in June, but she did not know what was in the wave.
                          My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Working...
                          X