The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Green Lanternverse > Green Lantern on the Screen
FLASHCHAT

GL in Animation
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2010, 02:11 AM   #26
GLJIMT
Moderator
 
GLJIMT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 7,200
Blog Entries: 27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLJIMT View Post
Filmation - Hal Jordan
Superfriends - Hal Jordan
Superman TAS - Kyle Rayner
Duck Dogers - The Corps (Great story too!)
JL - John Stewart
JLU - The Corps, Kyle Rayner
The Batman - Hal Jordan
Batman Beyond - New GL just for the show
Static Shock - John Stewart
Justice League: The New Frontier - Hal Jordan
Green Lantern: First Flight - The Corps - Hal Jordan
Batman: The Brave and the Bold - The Corps, Guy Gardner, Hal Jordan first G'nort
Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths - Hal Jordan, Power Ring

We need some new animated Kyle stuff. I would love a Guy/Kyle/Bats team up on Batman TB&TB


Did I forget anything?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane2814 View Post
The list seems a little incomplete without mentioning that Hal in particular has also been featured in "Batman: The Brave and the Bold"
not really featured on that but sure we can add it no problem, done.
__________________
II THESSALONIANS 3:10

GLJIMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 09:04 PM   #27
havik
Torch Bearer
 
havik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: rochester, ny
Posts: 3,998
Send a message via Yahoo to havik
Default

great list to at least get some small amount of insight into the character if the viewer hasn't read much of the comics
havik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 07:36 PM   #28
Kane2814
Weaponer of Qward
 
Kane2814's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 766
Default

Anyone catch the sneak peak of the upcoming "Young Justice" cartoon? Hal was shown on their board of JLA members *as was John Stewart*. He's kinda blurred, but it had to be him.
Kane2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 10:42 PM   #29
GLJIMT
Moderator
 
GLJIMT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 7,200
Blog Entries: 27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane2814 View Post
Anyone catch the sneak peak of the upcoming "Young Justice" cartoon? Hal was shown on their board of JLA members *as was John Stewart*. He's kinda blurred, but it had to be him.
when did they play this?
__________________
II THESSALONIANS 3:10

GLJIMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 11:01 PM   #30
W.West
Moderator
 
W.West's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Detroit,MI & LosAngeles, CA
Posts: 36,685
Blog Entries: 69
Send a message via AIM to W.West Send a message via Yahoo to W.West Send a message via Skype™ to W.West
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane2814 View Post
Anyone catch the sneak peak of the upcoming "Young Justice" cartoon? Hal was shown on their board of JLA members *as was John Stewart*. He's kinda blurred, but it had to be him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLJIMT View Post
when did they play this?

John Stewart




Hal Jordan



+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
__________________
W.West is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 11:22 PM   #31
sKALEyrapp
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLJIMT View Post
Filmation - Hal Jordan
Superfriends - Hal Jordan
Superman TAS - Kyle Rayner
Duck Dogers - The Corps (Great story too!)
JL - John Stewart
JLU - The Corps
The Batman - Hal Jordan
Batman Beyond - New GL just for the show
Static Shock - John Stewart
Justice League: The New Frontier - Hal Jordan
Green Lantern: First Flight - The Corps - Hal Jordan
Batman: The Brave and the Bold - The Corps, Guy Gardner, first G'nort
Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths - Hal Jordan
the gl in batman beyond wasnt created for that show
he was actually created for the filmation gl shorts

sure he wasnt a gl until batman beyond but he was hals sidekick in the filmation series
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 12:10 PM   #32
Bat22
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sKALEyrapp View Post
the gl in batman beyond wasnt created for that show
he was actually created for the filmation gl shorts

sure he wasnt a gl until batman beyond but he was hals sidekick in the filmation series
I personally see them as different characters with the same name, like the Great Dane named Ace from Beyond as opposed to the original costumed German Shepard from the comic book. The original Kairo was an emotional blue-skinned, sharp-eared Venusian compared to the more sedated Buddhist-raised Kai-ro.

And I've always felt that Kyle deserved only partial credit for the S:TAS appearance, especially considering the state of the GLU when the episode rolled out.


Last edited by Bat22; 12-31-2010 at 12:18 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 01:05 AM   #33
GLJIMT
Moderator
 
GLJIMT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 7,200
Blog Entries: 27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sKALEyrapp View Post
the gl in batman beyond wasnt created for that show
he was actually created for the filmation gl shorts

sure he wasnt a gl until batman beyond but he was hals sidekick in the filmation series
different character, Kairo in Filmation was not the GL in BB he might have had that name as a homage to Filmation version, but he was Asian not a Blue Alien
__________________
II THESSALONIANS 3:10

GLJIMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 01:08 AM   #34
GLJIMT
Moderator
 
GLJIMT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 7,200
Blog Entries: 27
Default

Filmation - Hal Jordan
Superfriends - Hal Jordan
Superman TAS - Kyle Rayner
Duck Dogers - The Corps (Great story too!)
JL - John Stewart
JLU - The Corps, Kyle Rayner
The Batman - Hal Jordan
Batman Beyond - New GL just for the show
Static Shock - John Stewart
Justice League: The New Frontier - Hal Jordan
Green Lantern: First Flight - The Corps - Hal Jordan
Batman: The Brave and the Bold - The Corps, Guy Gardner, Hal Jordan first G'nort
Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths - Hal Jordan, Power Ring
Young Justice: Hal Jordan, John Stewart (brief cameos in pilot)
Green Lantern: Emerald Knights: The Corps
Green Lantern TAS, The Corps , Red Lanterns.
__________________
II THESSALONIANS 3:10

GLJIMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 06:08 AM   #35
Mondragon
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Year - Show -Character -Actor

1968 - Filmation: Justice League of America
*- Hal Jordan (Gerald Mohr)

- Filmation: Green Lantern
- Hal Jordan (Gerald Mohr)
*- Guardian(s) of the Univwerse (Paul Frees)
*- Kairo [Created for the show Alien analogue of Tom Kalmaku] (voice?)
*- Evil Star (Paul Frees)

1978 - Challenge of the Super Friends
- Hal Jordan (Michael Rye)
*- Sinestro (Vic Perrin)
*- Abin Sur (Dick Ryal) -episode "Secret Origins of the Superfriends"

1985- Super Powers Team: Galactic Guardians
- Hal Jordan (Michael Rye)

1996 - Superman: The Animated Series - Episode: In Brightest Day
*- Kyle Rayner in name (Michael P Greco) [Created for show Amalgam of Hal & Kyle]
- Sinestro (Ted Levine)
- Abin Sur (voice?)
- Guardian #1 (Peter Mark Richman)
*- Guardian #2 female (Pat Musick)
*- The Corps: *Tomar-Re, *Katma Tui, *Kilowog, *Arkkis Chummuck, *Salaak, +Arisia, *Xax , *Larvox, more....

1999 - Batman Beyond - Episode: The Call
*- Kai-ro (Lauren Tom) [Created for show, nod to Filmation’s Kairo]

2001 - Justice League - Episodes: In Blackest Night / Hearts And Minds / The Secret Society
*- John Stewart (Phil LaMarr)
- Katma Tui (Kim Mai Guest)
- Kilowog (Dennis Haysbert)
- The Corps- Tomar-Re, Arkkis Chummuck, Galius Zed, Larvox..
- The Guardian(s) (Rene Auberjonois)
- Sinestro (Ted Levine)
*- Star Sapphire (Olivia d'Abo)
*- The Manhunters
*- Green Guardsman / Scott Mason [created for show Alan Scott analogue] (voice?)

2004- Justice League Unlimited - Episodes: The Return / The Once And Future Thing
- John Stewart (Phil LaMarr)
*- Kyle Rayner (Will Friedle)
- The Corps: Katma Tui, Kilowog, Tomar Re, Saalak, Arisia, Chassalon, Larvox, Stel, more...
- The Guarduian(s) (Clancy Brown)
- Hal Jordan (Adam Baldwin)

200? - Duck Dodgers- Episode: The Green Loontern
*- Daffy Duck Green Lantern (Joe Alaskey)
- Sinestro (John de Lancie)
- Ganthet ( John Stephenson)
- Kilowog (John DiMaggio)
- Katma Tui (Tara Charendoff Strong)
- Tomar Re (Joe Alaskey)
*- Ch'p (Frank Welker)
*- Boodikka (Grey DeLisle)
*- The Corps - *Guy, John, Arkkis Chummuck, Galius Zed, Salaak, Arisia, Xax, *G'nort, *Green Lambkin. more....
- Hal Jordan (Kevin Smith (yes that Kevin Smith))

200? - Static Shock - Episode: A League of Their Own / Fallen Hero
-John Stewart (Phil LaMarr)
- Sinestro (Ted Levine)

2004 - The Batman
- Hal Jordan (Dermot Mulroney)
- Sinestro (Miguel Ferrer)

2008- Batman: The Brave and the Bold - Episodes: The Eyes of Despero / Revenge of the Reach /
- Guy Gardner (James Arnold Taylor)
- Hal Jordan (Loren Lester )
- Sinestro (Xander Berkeley)
- Kilowog( Diedrich Bader)
- G'nort (voice?)
- Evil Star (J.K. Simmons)
- Guardian(s) (J.K. Simmons)
- The Corps; Tomar-Re, Katma Tui, Kilowog, Arkkis Chummuck, Galius Zed, Salaak, Arisia, Xax , more....

2008- Justice League The New Frontier
- Hal Jordan (David Boreanaz)
*- Carol Ferris (Brooke Shields)
-Abin Sur (Corey Burton)
- Guardian(s) of the Universe (Robin Atkin Downes)

2009 - Green Lantern: First Flight
- Hal Jordan (Christopher Meloni)
- Carol Ferris (Olivia d'Abo)
- Sinestro (Victor Garber)
- Abin Sur (Richard McGonagle)
- Kilowog (Michael Madsen)
- Arisia (Kath Soucie)
- Boodikka (Tricia Helfer)
- Tomar -Re (John Larroquette)
- Ganthet (Larry Drake)
*- Appa Ali Apsa (William Schallert)
- Guardian, Appa Ali Apsa (William Schallert)
- The Corps-

2010 - Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths
- Hal Jordan (Nolan North)
*- Power Ring (Nolan North)

2010 - Young Justice - Episide: Independence Day (Pilot)
- Hal Jordan
- John Stewart

2010 - DC Superfriends - specially animated by Warner Bros as part of the DC Super Friends toy line.
- Hal Jordan (Grant Moninger)

2011 May 20 - Batman: The Brave and the Bold - episode - "Scorn of the Star Sapphire!"
They went all out on GL Hal Jordan; Silverage villains this episode.
- Hal Jordan
*- Star Sapphire /Carol Ferris (spesified)
*- The Zamarons
- Evil Star
*- Major Disaster
*- Doctor Polaris
*- The Javelin
*- Tatooed Man

2011 - Green Lantern: Emerald Knights
- Hal Jordan (Nathan Fillion)
- Sinistro (Jason Isaacs)
- Abin Sur (Arnold Vosloo)
- Arisia (Elisabeth Moss)
- Kilowog (Henry Rollins)
*- Mogo
*- Bolphunga [the guy who hunts Mogo] -(Roddy Piper)
*- Laira (Kelly Hu)
*- Deegan (Wade Williams)
- Guardian, Ganthet -( Michael Jackson)
- The Corps

2011 - Green Lantern: The Animated Series
- Hal Jordan - (Josh Keaton)
- Carol Ferris
- Kilowog
*- Aya [created for the show]
*- Atrocitus
*- Zilius Zox
*- Saint Walker
- Ganthet -Appa Ali Apsa - Sayd
- The Corps

* First animated appearance

Last edited by Mondragon; 05-11-2011 at 06:11 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 01:36 PM   #36
Medphyll
Guy's Drinking Buddy
 
Medphyll's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 238
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondragon View Post
Year - Show -Character -Actor

1968 - Filmation: Justice League of America
*- Hal Jordan (Gerald Mohr)

- Filmation: Green Lantern
- Hal Jordan (Gerald Mohr)
*- Guardian(s) of the Univwerse (Paul Frees)
*- Kairo [Created for the show Alien analogue of Tom Kalmaku] (voice?)
*- Evil Star (Paul Frees)

1978 - Challenge of the Super Friends
- Hal Jordan (Michael Rye)
*- Sinestro (Vic Perrin)
*- Abin Sur (Dick Ryal) -episode "Secret Origins of the Superfriends"

1985- Super Powers Team: Galactic Guardians
- Hal Jordan (Michael Rye)

1996 - Superman: The Animated Series - Episode: In Brightest Day
*- Kyle Rayner in name (Michael P Greco) [Created for show Amalgam of Hal & Kyle]
- Sinestro (Ted Levine)
- Abin Sur (voice?)
- Guardian #1 (Peter Mark Richman)
*- Guardian #2 female (Pat Musick)
*- The Corps: *Tomar-Re, *Katma Tui, *Kilowog, *Arkkis Chummuck, *Salaak, +Arisia, *Xax , *Larvox, more....

1999 - Batman Beyond - Episode: The Call
*- Kai-ro (Lauren Tom) [Created for show, nod to Filmation’s Kairo]

2001 - Justice League - Episodes: In Blackest Night / Hearts And Minds / The Secret Society
*- John Stewart (Phil LaMarr)
- Katma Tui (Kim Mai Guest)
- Kilowog (Dennis Haysbert)
- The Corps- Tomar-Re, Arkkis Chummuck, Galius Zed, Larvox..
- The Guardian(s) (Rene Auberjonois)
- Sinestro (Ted Levine)
*- Star Sapphire (Olivia d'Abo)
*- The Manhunters
*- Green Guardsman / Scott Mason [created for show Alan Scott analogue] (voice?)

2004- Justice League Unlimited - Episodes: The Return / The Once And Future Thing
- John Stewart (Phil LaMarr)
*- Kyle Rayner (Will Friedle)
- The Corps: Katma Tui, Kilowog, Tomar Re, Saalak, Arisia, Chassalon, Larvox, Stel, more...
- The Guarduian(s) (Clancy Brown)
- Hal Jordan (Adam Baldwin)

200? - Duck Dodgers- Episode: The Green Loontern
*- Daffy Duck Green Lantern (Joe Alaskey)
- Sinestro (John de Lancie)
- Ganthet ( John Stephenson)
- Kilowog (John DiMaggio)
- Katma Tui (Tara Charendoff Strong)
- Tomar Re (Joe Alaskey)
*- Ch'p (Frank Welker)
*- Boodikka (Grey DeLisle)
*- The Corps - *Guy, John, Arkkis Chummuck, Galius Zed, Salaak, Arisia, Xax, *G'nort, *Green Lambkin. more....
- Hal Jordan (Kevin Smith (yes that Kevin Smith))

200? - Static Shock - Episode: A League of Their Own / Fallen Hero
-John Stewart (Phil LaMarr)
- Sinestro (Ted Levine)

2004 - The Batman
- Hal Jordan (Dermot Mulroney)
- Sinestro (Miguel Ferrer)

2008- Batman: The Brave and the Bold - Episodes: The Eyes of Despero / Revenge of the Reach /
- Guy Gardner (James Arnold Taylor)
- Hal Jordan (Loren Lester )
- Sinestro (Xander Berkeley)
- Kilowog( Diedrich Bader)
- G'nort (voice?)
- Evil Star (J.K. Simmons)
- Guardian(s) (J.K. Simmons)
- The Corps; Tomar-Re, Katma Tui, Kilowog, Arkkis Chummuck, Galius Zed, Salaak, Arisia, Xax , more....

2008- Justice League The New Frontier
- Hal Jordan (David Boreanaz)
*- Carol Ferris (Brooke Shields)
-Abin Sur (Corey Burton)
- Guardian(s) of the Universe (Robin Atkin Downes)

2009 - Green Lantern: First Flight
- Hal Jordan (Christopher Meloni)
- Carol Ferris (Olivia d'Abo)
- Sinestro (Victor Garber)
- Abin Sur (Richard McGonagle)
- Kilowog (Michael Madsen)
- Arisia (Kath Soucie)
- Boodikka (Tricia Helfer)
- Tomar -Re (John Larroquette)
- Ganthet (Larry Drake)
*- Appa Ali Apsa (William Schallert)
- Guardian, Appa Ali Apsa (William Schallert)
- The Corps-

2010 - Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths
- Hal Jordan (Nolan North)
*- Power Ring (Nolan North)

2010 - Young Justice - Episide: Independence Day (Pilot)
- Hal Jordan
- John Stewart

2010 - DC Superfriends - specially animated by Warner Bros as part of the DC Super Friends toy line.
- Hal Jordan (Grant Moninger)

2011 May 20 - Batman: The Brave and the Bold - episode - "Scorn of the Star Sapphire!"
They went all out on GL Hal Jordan; Silverage villains this episode.
- Hal Jordan
*- Star Sapphire /Carol Ferris (spesified)
*- The Zamarons
- Evil Star
*- Major Disaster
*- Doctor Polaris
*- The Javelin
*- Tatooed Man

2011 - Green Lantern: Emerald Knights
- Hal Jordan (Nathan Fillion)
- Sinistro (Jason Isaacs)
- Abin Sur (Arnold Vosloo)
- Arisia (Elisabeth Moss)
- Kilowog (Henry Rollins)
*- Mogo
*- Bolphunga [the guy who hunts Mogo] -(Roddy Piper)
*- Laira (Kelly Hu)
*- Deegan (Wade Williams)
- Guardian, Ganthet -( Michael Jackson)
- The Corps

2011 - Green Lantern: The Animated Series
- Hal Jordan - (Josh Keaton)
- Carol Ferris
- Kilowog
*- Aya [created for the show]
*- Atrocitus
*- Zilius Zox
*- Saint Walker
- Ganthet -Appa Ali Apsa - Sayd
- The Corps

* First animated appearance
Thanks!! I looked up all the episodes I missed & watched them. Great stuff!
Medphyll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 05:06 PM   #37
Muthasucka
Parallax Host
 
Muthasucka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 947
Default

2001 - Justice League - Episodes: In Blackest Night / Hearts And Minds / The Secret Society
*- John Stewart (Phil LaMarr)
- Katma Tui (Kim Mai Guest)
- Kilowog (Dennis Haysbert)
- The Corps- Tomar-Re, Arkkis Chummuck, Galius Zed, Larvox..
- The Guardian(s) (Rene Auberjonois)
- Sinestro (Ted Levine)
*- Star Sapphire (Olivia d'Abo)
*- The Manhunters (James Remar)
*- Green Guardsman / Scott Mason [created for show Alan Scott analogue] (William Katt)

2004- Justice League Unlimited - Episodes: The Return / The Once And Future Thing
- John Stewart (Phil LaMarr)
- Kyle Rayner (Will Friedle) - This is the same Kyle from S:TAS, just with a different voice actor.
- The Corps: Katma Tui, Kilowog, Tomar Re, Saalak, Arisia, Chassalon, Larvox, Stel, more...
- The Guarduian(s) (Clancy Brown)
- Hal Jordan (Adam Baldwin)


Edits in red.
Muthasucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 09:43 PM   #38
Xum
Kyle's Nude Model
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 34
Default

The voice of the Filmation Kairo was provided by Ted Knight, who was also the narrator of those shorts.

Xum
Xum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 12:46 AM   #39
Savage Ringer
Kilowog's Recruit
 
Savage Ringer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Tejas
Posts: 52
Default

Thanks for the list. I went and got some of the episodes that I don't have on DVD off of itunes.

Also Guy and the Corp are on the first three minutes of the Batman:B&B episode, Day of the Dark Knight. I didn't see that one on anyone's list unless I miss it.
__________________

Last edited by Savage Ringer; 08-17-2011 at 03:52 AM.
Savage Ringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 05:16 AM   #40
IonFan
Forum Member
 
IonFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: North Carolina, USA
Posts: 20,081
Default

did anyone else see GL on Robot Chicken?

if not here ya go

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
__________________

IonFan says

Quote:
F**k the "Deep-State" and screw all the fake news, one year in and I still support our President one
Donald J. Trump

Last edited by IonFan; 10-26-2011 at 06:13 AM.
IonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 02:52 AM   #41
GLJIMT
Moderator
 
GLJIMT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 7,200
Blog Entries: 27
Default

Year - Show -Character -Actor

1968 - Filmation: Justice League of America
*- Hal Jordan (Gerald Mohr)

- Filmation: Green Lantern
- Hal Jordan (Gerald Mohr)
*- Guardian(s) of the Univwerse (Paul Frees)
*- Kairo [Created for the show Alien analogue of Tom Kalmaku] (voice?)
*- Evil Star (Paul Frees)

1978 - Challenge of the Super Friends
- Hal Jordan (Michael Rye)
*- Sinestro (Vic Perrin)
*- Abin Sur (Dick Ryal) -episode "Secret Origins of the Superfriends"

1985- Super Powers Team: Galactic Guardians
- Hal Jordan (Michael Rye)

1996 - Superman: The Animated Series - Episode: In Brightest Day
*- Kyle Rayner in name (Michael P Greco) [Created for show Amalgam of Hal & Kyle]
- Sinestro (Ted Levine)
- Abin Sur (voice?)
- Guardian #1 (Peter Mark Richman)
*- Guardian #2 female (Pat Musick)
*- The Corps: *Tomar-Re, *Katma Tui, *Kilowog, *Arkkis Chummuck, *Salaak, +Arisia, *Xax , *Larvox, more....

1999 - Batman Beyond - Episode: The Call
*- Kai-ro (Lauren Tom) [Created for show, nod to Filmation’s Kairo]

2001 - Justice League - Episodes: In Blackest Night / Hearts And Minds / The Secret Society
*- John Stewart (Phil LaMarr)
- Katma Tui (Kim Mai Guest)
- Kilowog (Dennis Haysbert)
- The Corps- Tomar-Re, Arkkis Chummuck, Galius Zed, Larvox..
- The Guardian(s) (Rene Auberjonois)
- Sinestro (Ted Levine)
*- Star Sapphire (Olivia d'Abo)
*- The Manhunters
*- Green Guardsman / Scott Mason [created for show Alan Scott analogue] (voice?)

2004- Justice League Unlimited - Episodes: The Return / The Once And Future Thing
- John Stewart (Phil LaMarr)
*- Kyle Rayner (Will Friedle)
- The Corps: Katma Tui, Kilowog, Tomar Re, Saalak, Arisia, Chassalon, Larvox, Stel, more...
- The Guarduian(s) (Clancy Brown)
- Hal Jordan (Adam Baldwin)

200? - Duck Dodgers- Episode: The Green Loontern
*- Daffy Duck Green Lantern (Joe Alaskey)
- Sinestro (John de Lancie)
- Ganthet ( John Stephenson)
- Kilowog (John DiMaggio)
- Katma Tui (Tara Charendoff Strong)
- Tomar Re (Joe Alaskey)
*- Ch'p (Frank Welker)
*- Boodikka (Grey DeLisle)
*- The Corps - *Guy, John, Arkkis Chummuck, Galius Zed, Salaak, Arisia, Xax, *G'nort, *Green Lambkin. more....
- Hal Jordan (Kevin Smith (yes that Kevin Smith))

200? - Static Shock - Episode: A League of Their Own / Fallen Hero
-John Stewart (Phil LaMarr)
- Sinestro (Ted Levine)

2004 - The Batman
- Hal Jordan (Dermot Mulroney)
- Sinestro (Miguel Ferrer)

2008- Batman: The Brave and the Bold - Episodes: The Eyes of Despero / Revenge of the Reach /
- Guy Gardner (James Arnold Taylor)
- Hal Jordan (Loren Lester )
- Sinestro (Xander Berkeley)
- Kilowog( Diedrich Bader)
- G'nort (voice?)
- Evil Star (J.K. Simmons)
- Guardian(s) (J.K. Simmons)
- The Corps; Tomar-Re, Katma Tui, Kilowog, Arkkis Chummuck, Galius Zed, Salaak, Arisia, Xax , more....

2008- Justice League The New Frontier
- Hal Jordan (David Boreanaz)
*- Carol Ferris (Brooke Shields)
-Abin Sur (Corey Burton)
- Guardian(s) of the Universe (Robin Atkin Downes)

2009 - Green Lantern: First Flight
- Hal Jordan (Christopher Meloni)
- Carol Ferris (Olivia d'Abo)
- Sinestro (Victor Garber)
- Abin Sur (Richard McGonagle)
- Kilowog (Michael Madsen)
- Arisia (Kath Soucie)
- Boodikka (Tricia Helfer)
- Tomar -Re (John Larroquette)
- Ganthet (Larry Drake)
*- Appa Ali Apsa (William Schallert)
- Guardian, Appa Ali Apsa (William Schallert)
- The Corps-

2010 - Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths
- Hal Jordan (Nolan North)
*- Power Ring (Nolan North)

2010 - Young Justice - Episide: Independence Day (Pilot)
- Hal Jordan
- John Stewart

2010 - DC Superfriends - specially animated by Warner Bros as part of the DC Super Friends toy line.
- Hal Jordan (Grant Moninger)

2011 May 20 - Batman: The Brave and the Bold - episode - "Scorn of the Star Sapphire!"
They went all out on GL Hal Jordan; Silverage villains this episode.
- Hal Jordan
*- Star Sapphire /Carol Ferris (spesified)
*- The Zamarons
- Evil Star
*- Major Disaster
*- Doctor Polaris
*- The Javelin
*- Tatooed Man

2011 - Green Lantern: Emerald Knights
- Hal Jordan (Nathan Fillion)
- Sinistro (Jason Isaacs)
- Abin Sur (Arnold Vosloo)
- Arisia (Elisabeth Moss)
- Kilowog (Henry Rollins)
*- Mogo
*- Bolphunga [the guy who hunts Mogo] -(Roddy Piper)
*- Laira (Kelly Hu)
*- Deegan (Wade Williams)
- Guardian, Ganthet -( Michael Jackson)
- The Corps

2011 - Green Lantern: The Animated Series
- Hal Jordan - (Josh Keaton)
- Carol Ferris
- Kilowog
*- Aya [created for the show]
*- Atrocitus
*- Zilius Zox
*- Saint Walker
- Ganthet -Appa Ali Apsa - Sayd
- The Corps

2012 -Justice League: Doom
- Hal Jordan (Nathan Fillion)
- Star Sapphire

* First animated appearance
__________________
II THESSALONIANS 3:10

GLJIMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 11:06 PM   #42
Orion Pax
Iolande's Bodyguard
 
Orion Pax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Portugal
Posts: 7,467
Default

Add Iolande to the Animated series.
__________________
Orion Pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:08 AM   #43
GLJIMT
Moderator
 
GLJIMT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 7,200
Blog Entries: 27
Default

Year - Show -Character -Actor

1968 - Filmation: Justice League of America
*- Hal Jordan (Gerald Mohr)

- Filmation: Green Lantern
- Hal Jordan (Gerald Mohr)
*- Guardian(s) of the Univwerse (Paul Frees)
*- Kairo [Created for the show Alien analogue of Tom Kalmaku] (voice?)
*- Evil Star (Paul Frees)

1978 - Challenge of the Super Friends
- Hal Jordan (Michael Rye)
*- Sinestro (Vic Perrin)
*- Abin Sur (Dick Ryal) -episode "Secret Origins of the Superfriends"

1985- Super Powers Team: Galactic Guardians
- Hal Jordan (Michael Rye)

1996 - Superman: The Animated Series - Episode: In Brightest Day
*- Kyle Rayner in name (Michael P Greco) [Created for show Amalgam of Hal & Kyle]
- Sinestro (Ted Levine)
- Abin Sur (voice?)
- Guardian #1 (Peter Mark Richman)
*- Guardian #2 female (Pat Musick)
*- The Corps: *Tomar-Re, *Katma Tui, *Kilowog, *Arkkis Chummuck, *Salaak, +Arisia, *Xax , *Larvox, more....

1999 - Batman Beyond - Episode: The Call
*- Kai-ro (Lauren Tom) [Created for show, nod to Filmation’s Kairo]

2001 - Justice League - Episodes: In Blackest Night / Hearts And Minds / The Secret Society
*- John Stewart (Phil LaMarr)
- Katma Tui (Kim Mai Guest)
- Kilowog (Dennis Haysbert)
- The Corps- Tomar-Re, Arkkis Chummuck, Galius Zed, Larvox..
- The Guardian(s) (Rene Auberjonois)
- Sinestro (Ted Levine)
*- Star Sapphire (Olivia d'Abo)
*- The Manhunters
*- Green Guardsman / Scott Mason [created for show Alan Scott analogue] (voice?)

2004- Justice League Unlimited - Episodes: The Return / The Once And Future Thing
- John Stewart (Phil LaMarr)
*- Kyle Rayner (Will Friedle)
- The Corps: Katma Tui, Kilowog, Tomar Re, Saalak, Arisia, Chassalon, Larvox, Stel, more...
- The Guarduian(s) (Clancy Brown)
- Hal Jordan (Adam Baldwin)

200? - Duck Dodgers- Episode: The Green Loontern
*- Daffy Duck Green Lantern (Joe Alaskey)
- Sinestro (John de Lancie)
- Ganthet ( John Stephenson)
- Kilowog (John DiMaggio)
- Katma Tui (Tara Charendoff Strong)
- Tomar Re (Joe Alaskey)
*- Ch'p (Frank Welker)
*- Boodikka (Grey DeLisle)
*- The Corps - *Guy, John, Arkkis Chummuck, Galius Zed, Salaak, Arisia, Xax, *G'nort, *Green Lambkin. more....
- Hal Jordan (Kevin Smith (yes that Kevin Smith))

200? - Static Shock - Episode: A League of Their Own / Fallen Hero
-John Stewart (Phil LaMarr)
- Sinestro (Ted Levine)

2004 - The Batman
- Hal Jordan (Dermot Mulroney)
- Sinestro (Miguel Ferrer)

2008- Batman: The Brave and the Bold - Episodes: The Eyes of Despero / Revenge of the Reach /
- Guy Gardner (James Arnold Taylor)
- Hal Jordan (Loren Lester )
- Sinestro (Xander Berkeley)
- Kilowog(Diedrich Bader)
- G'nort (voice?)
- Evil Star (J.K. Simmons)
- Guardian(s) (J.K. Simmons)
- The Corps; Tomar-Re, Katma Tui, Kilowog, Arkkis Chummuck, Galius Zed, Salaak, Arisia, Xax , more....

2008- Justice League The New Frontier
- Hal Jordan (David Boreanaz)
*- Carol Ferris (Brooke Shields)
-Abin Sur (Corey Burton)
- Guardian(s) of the Universe (Robin Atkin Downes)

2009 - Green Lantern: First Flight
- Hal Jordan (Christopher Meloni)
- Carol Ferris (Olivia d'Abo)
- Sinestro (Victor Garber)
- Abin Sur (Richard McGonagle)
- Kilowog (Michael Madsen)
- Arisia (Kath Soucie)
- Boodikka (Tricia Helfer)
- Tomar -Re (John Larroquette)
- Ganthet (Larry Drake)
*- Appa Ali Apsa (William Schallert)
- Guardian, Appa Ali Apsa (William Schallert)
- The Corps-

2010 - Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths
- Hal Jordan (Nolan North)
*- Power Ring (Nolan North)

2010 - Young Justice - Episide: Independence Day (Pilot)
- Hal Jordan
- John Stewart (Kevin Micheal Richardson)

2010 - DC Superfriends - specially animated by Warner Bros as part of the DC Super Friends toy line.
- Hal Jordan (Grant Moninger)

2011 May 20 - Batman: The Brave and the Bold - episode - "Scorn of the Star Sapphire!"
They went all out on GL Hal Jordan; Silverage villains this episode.
- Hal Jordan
*- Star Sapphire /Carol Ferris (spesified)
*- The Zamarons
- Evil Star
*- Major Disaster
*- Doctor Polaris
*- The Javelin
*- Tatooed Man

2011 - Young Justice - episode "Revelation" & "Agendas"
- Guy Gardner

2011 - Green Lantern: Emerald Knights
- Hal Jordan (Nathan Fillion)
- Sinistro (Jason Isaacs)
- Abin Sur (Arnold Vosloo)
- Arisia (Elisabeth Moss)
- Kilowog (Henry Rollins)
*- Mogo
*- Bolphunga [the guy who hunts Mogo] -(Roddy Piper)
*- Laira (Kelly Hu)
*- Deegan (Wade Williams)
- Guardian, Ganthet -( Michael Jackson)
- The Corps

2011 - Green Lantern: The Animated Series
- Hal Jordan (Josh Keaton)
- Carol Ferris / Star Sapphire (Jennifer Hale)
- Kilowog (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Salaak (Tom Kenny)
- Mogo (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- M'Ten (Brian George)
- Dulock (Kevin Michael Richardson)
*- Aya [created for the show] (Grey Delisle)
*- Iolande (Tara Strong)
*- Shyir Rev [created for the show](Kirtwood Smith)
* - Razer [created for the show] (Jason Spisak)
*- Atrocitus (Jonathan Adams)
*- Zilius Zox (Tom Kenny)
* - Bleez
* - Skallox
* - Veon
* - Cleric Loren (Corer Burton)
* - Saint Walker (Phil Morris)
* - Queen Aga'po

- Ganthet (Ian Abercrombie)
-Appa Ali Apsa (Brian George)
- Sayd (Susanne Blakeslee)


2012 -Justice League: Doom
- Hal Jordan (Nathan Fillion)
- Star Sapphire (Olivia D'abo)


* First animated appearance
__________________
II THESSALONIANS 3:10


Last edited by GLJIMT; 04-29-2012 at 03:05 AM.
GLJIMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 08:51 PM   #44
Big Blue Lantern
Corps Honor Guard
 
Big Blue Lantern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,111
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IonFan View Post
did anyone else see GL on Robot Chicken?

if not here ya go

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
LOL! Thanks, Ion. I haven't watched Robot Chicken for a few years, so that was a nice surprise.
__________________
In bluest day, in whitest night,
No title shall escape our might.
Enter Rupp and accept your plight.
Fear the banners and the Wildcat bite!
Big Blue Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 06:06 PM   #45
Kane2814
Weaponer of Qward
 
Kane2814's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 766
Default

Has anyone caught "DC Superfriends?" The website homepage has Batman, Superman and Green Lantern (Hal). I like that WB is using Hal as the face of GL to kids now. The episodes obviously skew young, but it's still entertaining and fun for comic book fans, imo. Makes me think that the upcoming "JLAction" might actually skew older than people have been speculating if they already have "DC Superfriends" for little kids.
Kane2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.