Green Lantern #38 *Spoilers*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Limelantern View Post
    Well, Sooooo many questions have been answered in this issue.

We see the first Black Lantern in print

No doubt about it, Scar is eeeevillllll
    I think hes talking about the seemingly exhumed body of Katma Tui

Comment

Not one of my favorite issues, but I did enjoy. I can't wait for Agent Orange now

Comment

WOW, this issue seem awesome! Can't wait to get mines tomorrow as well.

Comment

Is that supposed to be The Spectre? Who I might add is dead without word of replacement....

Comment

Originally posted by younglionsimba View Post
            may have to buy this online....no comic shops in Broome
            Two good choices for ya:

www.scifigenre.com

or

www.midtowncomics.com

or simply ebay it.
            Visit the Mall of Oa for all your Green Lantern needs!

Comment

Originally posted by younglionsimba View Post
              may have to buy this online....no comic shops in Broome

we have a poster here that lives in ireland, he sends me his want list each week and every like 6 weeks he would mail me the money and I ship him the books.

I put the comics on hold at the shop until he mails me the $$$
              HUNDRED'S OF COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE! http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17568

Comment

Looks AWESOME! as they all would, hopefully Hal keeps the red ring... and takes a blue one too

Comment

I was a little disappointed by how quick a read it was, and would like to see more "meat" next issue. I hope next issue moves past exposition on how this color ring reacts to that color ring etc...

Looking forward to Sinestro leading his loyalist against Mongul in (presumably) GLC.

Comment

Comment

based on the peeps' reviews here. Blue helping Hal out, using the blue ring to counter the red ring, its totally what i expected

Walker doesnt know what happened to Hal when he got 2 rings bcoz, Walker only knows how the Blue ring works, and he's got no knowledge when the 2 comibnes. the blue lanterns only knows how to support, and use hope emotions only, and it seems that they havent learned its other potential

and though it was a quick read, im sure it will be a better read when read as a whole from the build up, to actual Blackest Night

Comment

I'm assuming there will be a rule stating Any lantern that puts a foreign ring on is out. That might be why Hal is struggling with his new ring in the next issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Tons T View Post
                          and though it was a quick read, im sure it will be a better read when read as a whole from the build up, to actual Blackest Night
                          Yrah, I'll definitely be doing marathon reads myself of the GL and GLC trades the closer we get to July.

Comment

is it just me or are the arcs getting predictable?

hal as red, kinda saw that coming..
                            sinestro free and still manipulating jordan, duh..
                            scar involved with the black lanterns, kinda obvious..

overall, issue #38 was a 3/5.
                            When hope, compassion and love are gone; For rage, avarice and fear have won

From the center the green shall alight; By will and justice shinning bright

To those who dwell in evil's might; Beware my power
                            Green Lantern's Light

Comment

Good ideas but extremely lazy, weak writing. 1 star from me.

When's the next GLC come out?

Comment

So it seem like the others have stated that the Blue Rings need the Green ti function. I wonder why the Guardians didn't explained this tidbit to Walker as that some vital info? I personally like the scan of Hal new uniform and the O&O sounds very intriguing. All this buildup to BN is making this series THE event of summer.

Comment

Working...
                                X