Green Lantern Corps #34 *Spoilers*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Lantern Corps #34 *Spoilers*

Haven't found a preview yet, but if someone does post it here.

Written by Peter J. Tomasi; Art by Pat Gleason and Rebecca Buchman; Cover by Pat Gleason; Variant cover by Rodolfo Migliari
    The prelude to "Blackest Night" continues as the "War of Light" heats up. Mongul commands Daxam and their Superman-like citizens plus the entire Sinestro Corps. Can Arisia and a small resistance of Daxamites defeat the fear-bearing Corps with Sodam Yat out of the picture?

* DC Universe
    * 32pg.
    * Color
    * $2.99 US

On Sale March 11, 2009
    2.70%
    5.41%
    18.92%
    40.54%
    32.43%
    sigpic
    Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Variant cover:

Not as cool as the variants for GL #8, #9 or #21, but I might pick it up at the right price. Definitely looking forward to this issue.

Comment

Holy shit! This is the first time I've seen that. Not bad at all. I guess this is also the start of the Sciencell Riots which we will be seeing shortly.
      sigpic
      Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
        Holy shit! This is the first time I've seen that. Not bad at all. I guess this is also the start of the Sciencell Riots which we will be seeing shortly.
        Fearless will love this since it´s Vice who appears on that cover

Also, yay, I see Lyssa in that cover too

Comment

So Vice is the Red Lantern they bring to the sciencells? Nice! I was wishing we'd seen more of him in action durring Rage of the Red Lanterns. Also...VOZ! Gotta love the fuzzball!

Comment

Originally posted by Superman-Prime300 View Post
            So Vice is the Red Lantern they bring to the sciencells? Nice! I was wishing we'd seen more of him in action durring Rage of the Red Lanterns. Also...VOZ! Gotta love the fuzzball!
            I'd get your lovin' over with quick, then. 'Cuz I got a bad feeling he is going to be used to demonstrate Vice's unique style of attack...

Comment

I like pretty much everything about that variant cover except for the fact there has been very little about Vice up to this point, and wonky painting of his crest/paladin/whatever you want to call it around his neck and shoulders.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                I'd get your lovin' over with quick, then. 'Cuz I got a bad feeling he is going to be used to demonstrate Vice's unique style of attack...
                lol, I would be that you're correct sir. I was also hoping that we'd see more of Vice. He seems like a cool character.....and is also aptly named.

Comment

Originally posted by myuserid View Post
                  lol, I would be that you're correct sir. I was also hoping that we'd see more of Vice. He seems like a cool character.....and is also aptly named.
                  Hehe as long as he doesn´t bite the head of Natu, I´m ok

Comment

might have to get both covers idk

Comment

Originally posted by Orion Pax View Post
                      Hehe as long as he doesn´t bite the head of Natu, I´m ok
                      lol, you don't love her enough to want to see her inside out then?

Comment

Hardy-har har.....

Comment

lol

Comment

Well if I had to choose between Natu and Iolande...well, it would suck to be Natu then

Comment

I could have guessed that. I wouldn't think that you'd pick anybody over Iolande.

Comment

Working...
                              X