Post your ring collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TEN_RINGS View Post
    Does anyone have any of the diecast rings from toys r us that they want to get rid of for a reasonable price unlike the ones i see on ebay for 30 to 60 bucks....I mean these things went for 10 dollars new.
    Dude, they were $10 TWO YEARS AGO! TRU hasn't had any in well over a year, at least where I live!

I'd like to help you out, but the only extras I have came with my extra TRU Exclusive Early Bird Figures, and I would only sell them as complete sets... and would want $40-50 for one. But hey, at least you'd also get an Early Bird Figure with a nifty display stand, and a cool box!

Comment

• Now then, time to put this thread back on track... the newest addition to my collection of yellow power ring replicas...

And here it is lit-up with the aid of an LED book-light I bought at Wal*Mart awhile back...

Comment

• I've been looking for a Kyle Rayner wearable ring for a while (like the one in my avatar. I already own the one that came with the 90s toy). Has anyone on here ever come across someone who has purchased this one?

http://www.shapeways.com/model/17606...ductBox-search

Comment

• I think that all your rings came from different places, but how much did they cost ? On average ?

Coz I'm an apprentice and I can't give lot of money for all the rings I want so ... (on day, I'll have a good collection ... and a good salary !)

Comment

• My Latest Private Commission Piece....

Alrighty, this one has been a VERY LOOOOONG time coming, because it's taken me ages to find a digital copy of the reference image I needed! I have finally been able to have made for me as a private commission GUY GARDNER'S YELLOW POWER RING from when he was given his own book back in the early '90s!

At the present time, this ring is one-of-a-kind, just as it was in the comics, and it's ALL MINE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack T. Chance View Post
              Alrighty, this one has been a VERY LOOOOONG time coming, because it's taken me ages to find a digital copy of the reference image I needed! I have finally been able to have made for me as a private commission GUY GARDNER'S YELLOW POWER RING from when he was given his own book back in the early '90s!

At the present time, this ring is one-of-a-kind, just as it was in the comics, and it's ALL MINE!

Thought I was the only one who remembered that ring. Love your custom version congratulations.

Comment

Thought I was the only one who remembered that ring. Love your custom version congratulations.
                Thanks! I still have Guy Gardner Reborn and the first several issues of his book in my collection. I was afraid I was going to have to find the issues and go through them looking for that image of the ring with his symbol, and then finally, at long last, I found that promotional art! Also, the book's artist, Joe Staton, has now seen the ring and approves.
                Jack T. Chance
                Really knows where his towel is!
                Last edited by Jack T. Chance; 02-09-2015, 09:15 PM.

Comment

• Curious if that ring is gold or brass?

Comment

Curious if that ring is gold or brass?
                    Both. It's gold-plated brass.

Comment

• My newest and now favorite ring

Comment

• My GL geekdom compelled me to get these rings. I have one green lantern one and of course, the Blue Lantern favorite.

You guys know about Arroba silver, this is one of theirs. I like them them for their conventional class-ring look and I wear them daily for my own gratification, not to stand out for people to notice. Although people sometimes DO, because they're unique-looking enough.

Hope. Burns. Bright.

Comment

• Mine.

Comment

Working...
                          X