Fight alongside Green Lanterns against the Sinestro Corps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight alongside Green Lanterns against the Sinestro Corps

Its not so much a mission per say, but during my Queen Bee quest I flew to LexCorps tower and went down to the medical center and fought alongside GL recruits against some Sinestro Corps members. They're tough.

Were they lvl 21? Then yeah it's part of a mission.

"In fearful day, in raging night,
    With strong hearts full, our souls ignite.
    When all seems lost in the War of Light,Look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
    "
    I Can Rp you under the table so don't even try anything.

Comment

It's a mission you'll get to do later on. You will team up with John Stewart inside City Hall or some building nearby all that wreckage where you fought the Sinestro Corpsman.

Kilowog is walking around on the street spouting out different one liners and Arkillo is a "Wanted Villain" you'll get to fight and TRY to defeat later as well. Only, he's near impossible. I defeated Bizarro but when I tried to go up agains Arkillo with 5 or 6 other dudes helping me, we all died instantly every time. The same thing will happen if you try to fight those Sinestro Corpsman in the streets before you're supposed to. They will attack and kill you in seconds if you aren't at a higher lvl.

The coolest thing was when I did that mission and you kill a Sinner or hear a GL die, the ring actually flies off and you hear "Green Lantern/Sinestro Corps member of Sector ____ is deceased. Scanning sector for replacement." I was completely geeing out at that. Oh and the Manhunter Robots too.

Comment

Originally posted by 304 View Post
        Its not so much a mission per say, but during my Queen Bee quest I flew to LexCorps tower and went down to the medical center and fought alongside GL recruits against some Sinestro Corps members. They're tough.
        Not really. When I ran into them, I was like level 10 and they were level 17 and I was still able to kick their asses as long as it was 1-on-1.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
          Not really. When I ran into them, I was like level 10 and they were level 17 and I was still able to kick their asses as long as it was 1-on-1.
          Yeah, you can do ok, as long as it remains 1 on 1. If the others come after you and you have a low level, you're done for.

Comment

Working...
          X