This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• awesome movie and fuck the haters who diss it

.................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
      awesome movie and fuck the haters who diss it
      Yeah, I don't get why Pred fans largely reject it. I mean it's not like it's AvP:R. It's a pretty cool concept and I like seeing the different classes of Preds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
        Yeah, I don't get why Pred fans largely reject it. I mean it's not like it's AvP:R. It's a pretty cool concept and I like seeing the different classes of Preds.
        its basicly pred 1 but better. i really want a sequel but how would that work another alien world? i also want to see the blood feud expanded ontop of honing there skills and in speaking of haters i dont get how anyone can hate freddy v jason. i still want my sequel from that and if they have to use rorshac again im fine as long as they go the classic look and not that mutated burn victim look from the crappy 2010 remake.

plus as avp go's as a franchise i believe since both sucked and i watched both it should stay a comic.
        TazzMission
        Guardian of the Universe
        Last edited by TazzMission; 04-05-2015, 12:15 AM.

Comment

• Hey, Space Cop, that's an unfair remark; some of us were busy filing our taxes, you wealthy and punctual ninny.

Anyway, watched District B13 (2004)

French action film about a walled-off ghetto in Paris. The drug lord running the place gets hold of a bomb and sets the timer, so if the hero cop and the drug lord's longtime enemy duo don't disarm it in time, everything goes up.

In case this sounds familiar, it was Paul Walker's last complete film (he only did portions of Furious 7 before dying), remade for American audiences as Brick Mansions. This original version has a good dubbing, and some amazing parkour scenes. Just a good action flick overall.
          Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• masters of the Universe (1987)

"Yeah, so....Gwildor happened."- Jeff, movie goer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
              Hey, Space Cop, that's an unfair remark; some of us were busy filing our taxes, you wealthy and punctual ninny. . .
              Indeed. My many servants took care of that weeks ago.

Originally posted by Sunshine View Post
              masters of the Universe (1987)

"Yeah, so....Gwildor happened."- Jeff, movie goer.
              Ha. Supposedly they wanted the comic relief of Orko but realized they couldn't afford a constantly floating character. I think that's crap. Orko has a gown. All you have to do is have the gown on the floor the whole movie and just one SPFX shot of him flying to sell it. Or better yet, skip Orko and Gwildor!

It's also a shame they felt compelled to go to modern earth because the parts on Eternia are the best and closest to the show, imho.

Oh well, whether for nostalgia or my love of 80s B movies, I still have a fond place in my heart for MotU.

Comment

• Furious 7.

I'm sad now.

Comment

• furious 7 and wow nice send off to paul walker

since universal wants 3 more films i really hope they add more of russels charachter. its pretty amazing to see how as viewer we get to see the charachters evolve from street racers to pretty much an infiltration team
                  TazzMission
                  Guardian of the Universe
                  Last edited by TazzMission; 04-05-2015, 07:42 PM.

Comment

• He is said to be in 8 in a bigger role.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                      He is said to be in 8 in a bigger role.
                      nice! im a huge kurt russel fan so

Comment

Furious 7.

I'm sad now.
                        That's what an F&F-fan friend of mine said. I'll see it this week (probably Friday). This weekend wasn't good for me.

Comment

• I watched a torrent of it. Going to see it on big screen on Saturday. Even knowing the story it's gonna be wierd see it in the big screen.

Comment

I watched a torrent of it. Going to see it on big screen on Saturday. Even knowing the story it's gonna be wierd see it in the big screen.
                            my question is was the script always going to go this way or was there rewrites? i ask because the feel of the movie kind of went in a direction of this if walker died or not

i wonder had he not passed that maybe they were going to retire his charachter

Comment

• I haven't seen it, but I know for sure it was reworked and partially re-written. The filmmakers shared that months ago.

Comment

• Yeah, this was pretty awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X