NYCC 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYCC 2014

I just saw that the 3 Day pass for NYCC 2014 had already sold out. This is turning into another SDCC.
    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Yep. People were rabid on the FB page. The difference is, they can still purchase passes from local comic stores, like Midtown. They don't know pain until they've tried SDCC's system.

Comment

Yeah, you think it would be easier to start your own ComicCon with James Earl Jones.

You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Yeah it was insane. Three days sold out online in about an hour. The big problem is that as far as I know they do not place limit on the amount people can buy. 65 dollar tickets are selling for 200-250 dollars on ebay and stub hub.
        I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

So what you're saying is I SHOULDN'T feel foolish for leaping on the 4-day passes?

Oh good.

Because I totally brought my SDCC mentality to the NYCC pass sale.

Comment

Working...
          X