Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS4

Discuss
    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

I was wondering when this would start.

At any rate, although I have all three consoles this generation, I'm on a smaller budget now and will probably pick just the PS4 (or nothing) next time.

Comment

No matter what system I end up getting I wont be until at least a year from now. I like to wait for after launch when they find out about and hopefully fix any unforseen bugs or glitches.
      I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

I'll get mine at launch. Trade in one of my PS3's to knock down some of the price. Right now Gamestop is doing Pre-Order starting at $519, that comes with one controller, one game, and the system. Not sure where they are getting that price from because if you take the $399 system plus a $60 game it does not equate to that.

Comment

I think the accessories are $60, so if you get an additional controller, then the math adds up.

As of now, it's looking like I'll just be getting a PS4 this next generation. Sony really stepped up at their conference. Highlighting Gran Turismo 6, KH3, and Final Fantasy XV, all games I will want to own.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

I am really hoping Final Fantasy XV (formerly versus XIII) is not just another fucking movie with a game thrown in it at parts. I loved the FF franchise but have had no desire or fun playing any of them past FF 10.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
              I think the accessories are $60, so if you get an additional controller, then the math adds up.

As of now, it's looking like I'll just be getting a PS4 this next generation. Sony really stepped up at their conference. Highlighting Gran Turismo 6, KH3, and Final Fantasy XV, all games I will want to own.
              I think I will probably get Killzone: Shadowfall, Infamous Second Son, and Watch Dogs on launch day.

A game that I am really looking forward to is The Order: 1886. I like the concept.

Comment

Originally posted by chosenone85 View Post
                I'll get mine at launch. Trade in one of my PS3's to knock down some of the price. Right now Gamestop is doing Pre-Order starting at $519, that comes with one controller, one game, and the system. Not sure where they are getting that price from because if you take the $399 system plus a $60 game it does not equate to that.
                If you add two games ($120), it equals $519. Maybe the ad missed something.

I'll probably buy one and perhaps flip it for double the price. That's what I did with the PS2 and the Wii when they were released. Pretty much got my systems for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
                  If you add two games ($120), it equals $519. Maybe the ad missed something.

It was only one game not two.

They updated the description, they are adding an extra controller so that's how they came up with the price.

Comment

Geez, controllers are expensive. I wonder if they'll allow you to mix and match with games and controllers. At the very least, they've kept the basic design the same and didn't alter the button configuration.

Comment

If I do change my mind and preorder this I would probably go with the Watch Dogs one at $460

Comment

Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
                        Geez, controllers are expensive. I wonder if they'll allow you to mix and match with games and controllers. At the very least, they've kept the basic design the same and didn't alter the button configuration.
                        http://www.gamestop.com/ps4

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                          No matter what system I end up getting I wont be until at least a year from now. I like to wait for after launch when they find out about and hopefully fix any unforseen bugs or glitches.
                          Same here. I have no problem holding off for a year or more. I did that with the 360 and was always glad that I did. I completely skipped out on the whole red ring of death fiasco.

Now all I need on the PS4 are details. Come on Sony, give me a reason to come back!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post

Now all I need on the PS4 are details. Come on Sony, give me a reason to come back!
                            E3 2013: PlayStation 4 Supports Used Games, Doesn't Require Online Connection

E3 2013: PlayStation 4 Launching for $399

+ YouTube Video
                            ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
                            "Chosen"
                            NOT his black friend
                            Last edited by "Chosen"; 06-11-2013, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chosenone85 View Post
                              Well THAT decision turns out to not be any kind of a decision at all. Fuck off MS, hello Sony!

Comment

Working...
                              X