Horror Cinema

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
    every see zombie strippers with jenna jameson?

it was alright nothing really special
    You don't consider Jenna Jameson to be "special"??

Comment

• What version are we talking about? because 90s Jenna was awesome.

Version 2000's looks like she had the Mummy pay her visit and is just about alive.

Saying that I did enjoy Zombie Strippers, havent seen this ZZZ movie though, you get a lot of japanese b movies ones like that bikini babe zombie fighters etc , but they are just way too crazy for me.

Also;

Dog Soldiers>Wolfman.

Anyone watched The Grey? not exactly a proper werewolf film but its still awesome and has killer wolves, great movie.
      Frank Castle
      Alpha-Lantern
      Last edited by Frank Castle; 04-18-2012, 01:50 PM.

THE MEN CALLED STING

Comment

• I saw The Grey. It was really good survival film and a perfect vehicle for Liam Neeson. Not so much a horror film, but definately worth checking out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
          I saw The Grey. It was really good survival film and a perfect vehicle for Liam Neeson. Not so much a horror film, but definately worth checking out.
          i still never saw the thing by james cameron

: ducks and protects self from getting hit:
          .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• John Carpenter.

That alone should get you pimpslapped.

Comment

• I didn't like the thing that much. I actuly fell asleap watching it.
              Originally posted by IonFan
              (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
              Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
              If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
              Originally posted by Quaker
              I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                John Carpenter.

That alone should get you pimpslapped.
                eh w/e

Comment

• Ehh don't think you get to w/e that. There is a big difference between Carpenter and Cameron. One does awesome horror films, the other made Titanic.

Sig made by Zander Yurami

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarecrow View Post
                    Ehh don't think you get to w/e that. There is a big difference between Carpenter and Cameron. One does awesome horror films, the other made Titanic.
                    i admit i got the names wrong

latley i just been mentally drained alot to where i get things mixed up including days and time and other things

Comment

• go to sleep then and leave the video games alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                        go to sleep then and leave the video games alone.
                        funny thing is i game for maybe around 2 hours and thats it now

i manage maybe 3 to 4 hours of sleep and that would be like 3am till 7 am

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarecrow View Post
                          Ehh don't think you get to w/e that. There is a big difference between Carpenter and Cameron. One does awesome horror films, the other made Titanic.

To be fair, though, Cameron did do Aliens and Carpenter also did Memoirs of an Invisible Man and Escape from LA.

Otherwise, right on!

Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
                          I didn't like the thing that much. I actually fell asleep watching it.
                          Death, death to the infidel!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
                            I didn't like the thing that much. I actuly fell asleap watching it.
                            Damn.

Originally posted by Scarecrow View Post
                            There is a big difference between Carpenter and Cameron. One does awesome horror films, the other made Titanic.
                            Cameron could do The Ward 2 and it still wouldn't invalidate the sheer awesomeness of the films in his filmography.

Comment

• Never said Cameron is bad, I just don't understand how you can mix the two up.

Sig made by Zander Yurami

Comment

• Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
                                I didn't like the thing that much. I actuly fell asleap watching it.
                                Are you talking about the original or the Carpenter remake?

Comment

Working...
                                X