Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C2E2 Con (Chicago)

http://www.c2e2.com/

look at the guest list on this thing???? how have I not heard of this?
    My Ketogenic Journey

Originally posted by GLJIMT View Post

Maybe your living under a rock.

Comment

i wish i could go. Anyone in attendance want to pick me up some of the Iron Man 2 minimates?

http://www.twitter.com/TheOtherMarioC

Comment

Originally posted by GLJIMT View Post

Probably because its a new con. But they are hyping the hell out of it.

Comment

Anyone else here goin?
          I Bleed Green

"WHO CONTROLS WHAT NOW?" - Hal Jordan

Comment

its been in every dc and marvel comic for the last 2 months where have you been lol
            The Daleks you have the ability to instill great Fear welcome to the Sinestro Corps.
            Response--- Wel---come? No We must Ex--ter---min---ate Sinestro

Comment

If anyone goes, please take some pics. I'm curious about this convention.
              You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

shame i had to sell my tickets with whats going on here at home.
                .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Sorry to hear that Tazz.

Did anyone go?
                  You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

I went to c2e2 but only took photos of a few things, mostly just me with some writers/artists, I can post some later this week if you guys want

It was my first big con and honestly, it was a blast, did everything and saw everything I wanted to. I wish I couldve met Kevin Conroy, but just hearing him while waiting in the line for Van Sciver was still awesome. Met some really cool people, got some shopping done and spent time in the great city of chitown.
                    I Bleed Green

"WHO CONTROLS WHAT NOW?" - Hal Jordan

Comment

Originally posted by War of Light Vet View Post
                      I went to c2e2 but only took photos of a few things, mostly just me with some writers/artists, I can post some later this week if you guys want

It was my first big con and honestly, it was a blast, did everything and saw everything I wanted to. I wish I couldve met Kevin Conroy, but just hearing him while waiting in the line for Van Sciver was still awesome. Met some really cool people, got some shopping done and spent time in the great city of chitown.
                      Cool deal! We look forward to seeing those pics. Vicarious living and all...

Comment

Agreed. I'd love to see those photos.
                        Figures for Sale/Trade: DCUC/DCD/Green Lantern Related *CHEAP*
                        Formally known as TMarcumUSN (or "Marcus" freakin' Bruce Castle haha)

I'm a leaf on the wind...

Comment

Here are some of mine (and a couple taken by a friend):

The Sky is Waiting....

Comment

Cool pics!.. and It doesn't look crowded at all. That's perfect for getting signatures.

Comment

Damn red "x" of NSFW.
                              Figures for Sale/Trade: DCUC/DCD/Green Lantern Related *CHEAP*
                              Formally known as TMarcumUSN (or "Marcus" freakin' Bruce Castle haha)

I'm a leaf on the wind...

Comment

Working...
                              X