No announcement yet.

Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And with Marvel Iron Man is taking that role.

Everything for now at least has focused on or around the Stark or Iron man name.

Its what sells, and if the movies with Superman and Batman keep selling then thats what we get. And its not like the movies with supes and or batman have been bad. Each one of them has been pretty good except for the superman/ doomsday one a few years back.

Comment

At least their actually making a Galaxy of the Guardians movie, and heck Quicksilver will be on the big screen before the Flash.

Plus they have a boatload of characters that have gotten great exposure.

Comment

And we'll see if that pans out for them. I think that the property is much more obscure than Iron man was at the time for the general public.

Comment

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
          And we'll see if that pans out for them. I think that the property is much more obscure than Iron man was at the time for the general public.
          Given Marvel’s track record (their like the pixar of the comic book movie world when it comes to box office), I’d say there’s a strong chance of it doing well at the box office.

Comment

and that may give WB a little bit more confidence to explore outside the big 2. They seem fairly content letting Marvel be the guinea pigs when it comes to cinema releases.

Comment

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
              and that may give WB a little bit more confidence to explore outside the big 2. They seem fairly content letting Marvel be the guinea pigs when it comes to cinema releases.
              And that leads to films like Green Lantern.

Comment

Dr. Destiny

Comment

Well, okay. If we want to draw future movies from past comic book hits, they'd better do:

(1) the death of Superman, again and again;
                  (2) the death of a Robin or two;
                  (3) The Final Night (death of us all);
                  (4) the death of entire galaxies of heroes in Crisis on Infinite Earths.

Social Commentary Warning: Opinion Follows. You see, it's Time-Warner that makes these decisions, not DC Comics, not Geoff Johns, not the fans. So long as the culture of death in Hollywood can only understand blow-em-up action-adventure with megacost special effects, rather than legitimate drama, we'll just see more of the same, even in animated features. Time-Warner has eyes only for the bottom line and that which sells.

Nonetheless, looking forward to Flashpoint for the same reason as the rest of y'all...the second ish of the Batman: Knight of Vengeance arc is the "rare" book of the entire summer event and the only one I missed. Now I'll get to see how it comes out.

The power of will is found at the deepest level of your being. It's more than mere rules. It's a duty that you must honor.

Comment

I agree, Crisis on Infinite Earths would be fine as a 90 minute animated movie. Most of the event was basically padding.

Comment

guess what??

movie was uploaded tonight and let me tell you that the movie is actually cool even if the animation wasn't as good.

and up next New52 movies looks like Apokalips Invasion and it's callled Justice League WAR
                      Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

This Bluray is well worth the purchase price. It stayed true to the dark tone and I teared up at the Thomas Wayne letter scene.
                        Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

I like how when everything was back to "normal" they dont even notice the new suits.

Comment

WTF Hal was only in it for a few scenes and he wasn't GL in any of them, and also he's death scene sucked balls, it was just so point less

but over all i loved the movie

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

I could watch the flick as some has "found" it online, but I ordered the Blu Ray, but it's been delayed in shipping.

I'm not scheduled to receive it until Aug. 6.

That's BS!
                              You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

thats why you go to a store to buy it.

Comment

Working...
                                X