X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
    Guess we can call it the Xbox 180 now

Comment

• i agree both systems have their strong suits for game genres.personally i prefer the 360 for sports with the exception of baseball as the mlb2k series is horrible, also prefer shooters on the 360 but that is because the only shooter i am decent at is halo , i find too much camping in the cod series. I felt the Xbone exclusives were more exciting then what sony showed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
        Guess we can call it the Xbox 180 now
        LOL! Excellent.

If I end up getting one system, it would be the PS4. I don't like the idea of being forced to connect to the internet to be able to use the system.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
          I have both as well, and it really depends on the kind of game I'm playing. I like shooters and action games better on the Xbox 360 (though they're really superior on the PC), but like fighting games more on the PS3. I have definitely preferred the PS3's exclusives though. I'll probably end up owning all three consoles like I did last gen at some point, just not in a big hurry to do so.
          I pretty much agree. I bought the last MK on PS3 for that reason. I got Arkham Asylum on PS3 solely because of the Joker DLC.

However, I played the Injustice demo on both systems and for some reason it felt and looked a little better on XBox to me so I got it on that.

Comment

• Next Media Animation explains Xbox One Eighty

OMG, I love that vid.
            Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Yo.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news...olicy-Reversal

GameStop, GameFly Respond to Xbox One Policy Reversal

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
              Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• This all is far too little too late. The general public, not the gamers who care, but the public. Have had several weeks of "Always Online, Won't Support Used Games, Watches You Jack Off Your Dog" that I don't think they are going to see a quick or steady PR or sales recovery from this flip flop. No console can survive on the Hard Core Gamer alone. They need the Average Joe to walk in once in awhile and buy their machines. Xbone has lost that for a while I believe.

Darth_Andrea

Comment

• Half of the general public doesn't even know what DRM is, let alone the stuff Xbox was planning. This will affect them on the gamer side, but the moms and dads of the world won't know any different.

Comment

• + YouTube Video
                    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• I just saw the video for RYSE: Son of Rome. Looks like fun.

Comment

• I am so looking forward to that game. I'm a sucker for just about anything dealing with Ancient Rome, Egypt or Greece.
                        I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                          I just saw the video for RYSE: Son of Rome. Looks like fun.
                          If you think that is fun you should play God of War then.

Comment

• + YouTube Video
                            ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• Yo.

+ YouTube Video

I have a question however: did *we* actually "do it"?

I have my doubts on this.......

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                              Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                                did *we* actually "do it"?
                                Yes.
                                Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

Working...
                                X