No announcement yet.

[INT] Ferris Aircraft Patches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else interested? I half about half of the orders I need to get the run started!
    ~Stitch's Loft

Comment

Still taking payments... This will likely be a one time run and not be repeated. No one else will have these, unless my patches are re-cast later...
      ~Stitch's Loft

Comment

Shaolinlantern,

Thanks for your payment! Keep the orders coming guys so we can get this run done ASAP! I need everyone's support to make it happen in a timely manner!
        ~Stitch's Loft

Comment

Stitch's Loft Black Friday Sale,
          All patches 10% off enter Promo Code TURKEY on checkout!
          http://www.stitchsloft.com/loft/category/hals-corner/
          ~Stitch's Loft

Comment

Haven't updated over here in bit, the patches will be in any day and wanted to see if anyone would like to place an order?!

These will not last long! I do not know if I will ever do another run, this maybe a one-time thing so if your on the fence I can tell you the quality is better than the real ones, we fixed a lot the font stitching that was poor quality and made them look outstanding, that is why it took so long!

I also can do FULL flight suit costumes for either HAL or Carol, email me with your size and request a quote. Prices are based on condition of flight suit and availability of sizes.
            Stitch
            Kilowog's Recruit
            Last edited by Stitch; 05-23-2012, 10:33 PM.
            ~Stitch's Loft

Comment

PATCHES ARE IN... THEY LOOK PRETTY GREAT

Orders with NO velcro will go out first... :cool

Orders WITH velcro will go out in couple days! :doh more work!

Also, again I can do whole flight suit costumes if you give me your size and give me some time. Price will be based on size and condition of the flight suit.

Here is sneak peek! Hopefully those you that wanted them but never paid will reconsider? The quality is better than the real ones. They may not be 100% perfect but we did our best based on what pics we had. I am very proud of these and think an GL fan would love them!

For easy of ordering links are here! You can order with OR without velcro on all patches.

TRIO PATCH SET or ALL 4 PATCHES ONLY
              (if ordering all 4, on 2nd option pick either name you will get BOTH Name Tags if you select ALL 4 on the 3rd option
              Loft | StitchsLoft

FERRIS AIRCRAFT PATCH ONLY
              Loft | StitchsLoft

SABRE PATCH ONLY
              Loft | StitchsLoft

NAME TAG ONLY HERE
              Loft | StitchsLoft

Stitch
              Kilowog's Recruit
              Last edited by Stitch; 10-02-2015, 09:00 PM.
              ~Stitch's Loft

Comment

Patches are in and ready to ship if anyone wants any, get them while they last!
                I can also do the FULL flight suit, just need to know your size!

~Stitch's Loft

Comment

Hey guys! Doing 2nd run of these after many requests!

Will be ready to ship in about 4 weeks! Taking Pre-orders now!

Ferris Trio Set | StitchsLoft

~Stitch's Loft

Comment

Working...
                  X