Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new 2015 arrow figures felicity diggle ect

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/02/...the-flash-toys
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Woah, hold the phone. Is that Dr Fate helmet full sized? Or is it just a small bust?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Davos View Post
      Woah, hold the phone. Is that Dr Fate helmet full sized? Or is it just a small bust?
      not sure my friend but i will grab the flash ring

Comment

It's a Reverse Flash ring. The lightning bolt is going the other way.

Comment

It's a Reverse Flash ring. The lightning bolt is going the other way.
          oh i know im still getting it

\also i may get the diggle figure because david ramsey wil be at c2e2 so im hoping hed sign it

Comment

You want to diddle with diggles doodle.

Comment

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
              You want to diddle with diggles doodle.
              sorry i prefer my one night stands real not plastic

Comment

Those figures are pretty sweet. I didn't think there would ever be a Felicity figure.
                You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

For $500 it BETTER be full sized. Though I suppose there have been plenty of smaller items that cost more, so I'm probably wrong.

Comment

Hell, for $500, Fate had better possess you when you put the helmet on.

The Arrow figures look good, but I'm not THAT much of a fan of the show to buy them... and Felicity's legs should be bigger.

Comment

There's an amazing custom full size replica that's been on ebay for years. It has the helmet AND the amulet and is only $275.00. Odd that DCC is trying to get twice as much for theirs.

I've almost bought that custom set several times over the years. I want to do a shelf of my JSA wall for lifesize prop. I have the full size Alan Scott lantern, and want a Fate helmet and a Jay Garrick winged doughboy hat.

Comment

Oh fuck, I may have to have this...

Comment

I've almost bought that custom set several times over the years. I want to do a shelf of my JSA wall for lifesize prop. I have the full size Alan Scott lantern, and want a Fate helmet and a Jay Garrick winged doughboy hat.
                          Is the paint flaking off of your Lantern? I was thinking about sand-blasting mine and re-painting it.

Comment

i could possibly get the dig figure from a friend who gets them off the truck.... thing is he charges a insane price tag that im not sure i want to pay

Comment

Oh I am all over those!!!
                              I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                              X