The Incels among us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Incels among us

This is another phenomenon that's become prominent enough in the news to need its own thread.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/27-old-man...opstories.html

Apparently they were smart to reject this clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
      Apparently they were smart to reject this clown.
      Yeah, nothing says "worth loving" like mass killing. Really proves you have something to offer.

Comment

"I haven't found a pet store to sell me a dog, so I'm going to burn all pet stores" is highly illogical.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
          "I haven't found a pet store to sell me a dog, so I'm going to burn all pet stores" is highly illogical.
          And yet still more logical than what's going on here, as one has a reasonable expectation that a pet store SHOULD sell you a dog. Burning them down for refusing is still ridiculous, but being somewhat pissed that they won't sell to you is understandable. The same is not true for what these "incels" are getting pissed about. Nobody has a "right" to get sex. Women turning you down is not unreasonable at all.

Comment

And it tells you that these women's creeper-radar was 100% accurate.

Comment

No information has come out about this person yet, but just from looking at him, I have a suspicion.

https://collegecandy.com/2019/01/23/...t-bank-gunman/

Comment

ya know i've been seeing that word "Incels" pop up from time to time (been called one myself) but i don't know wtf it means or why it's being used

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                  ya know i've been seeing that word "Incels" pop up from time to time (been called one myself) but i don't know wtf it means or why it's being used
                  It refers to people who are involuntarily celibate. They're socially awkward, unattractive or both. Most of them are males.

Lately more and more of them have been expressing their frustration by killing people. And sometimes they kill people who they don't even know. As with school shootings, there's a copycat aspect to their behavior.

Comment

As a matter of fact, I think that just about every mass shooter who hasn't had a political or religious motive has probably been an Incel.

Comment

People are romantically interested in those who have "got game" and who don't act desperate. Incels can't grasp that. They're clueless about their social presentation, and they're also very rigid and stubborn about it. They don't change their approach when they fail. They double down on it.

Even some people who commit violence for political or religious reasons are Incels. Dylan Roof voiced a racial and political motive for killing those people in a church, but out of a group of fifty males, you could easily pick him out as the Incel.

Comment

and this is why i pay for it..........................

all that maybe true but i for one don't think calling someone a "Incel" is gonna be the next big thing like calling them "alt-Right" or saying "Fake News" at a story that is full of lies

IonFan says

Comment

I should add that some of the mass shooters have suffered from major mental illnesses like schizophrenia.

Comment

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                            and this is why i pay for it...
                            So, you're saying you pay for sex because if you didn't you would shoot masses of people?

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                              So, you're saying you pay for sex because if you didn't you would shoot masses of people?
                              .................................. ummmm yeah i'm not answering that for fear of "they" coming after me and putting me in a blacksite

BUT i will say "ya got to get your rocks off somehow"

IonFan says

Comment

Working...
                              X