• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister.Weirdo View Post
      People are satisified with them. Unlike GL.
      I'm confused. I always thought the used copies on Blockbuster shelves were copies they used to rent, not copies that were sold and returned. I'm surprised Blockbuster would even accept opened returns (and I can't imagine why they would BUY used copies, even cheap, when they produce plenty of used copies themselves).

Though either way, it isn't really a good sign. Either people are returning them in unusually large numbers, or Blockbuster is dumping off an unusually large number of their rental copies.
      Mister Ed
      Horse of a Different Color
      Last edited by Mister Ed; 12-08-2011, 06:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
        I'm confused. I always thought the used copies on Blockbuster shelves were copies they used to rent, not copies that were sold and returned. I'm surprised Blockbuster would even accept opened returns (and I can't imagine why they would BUY used copies, even cheap, when they produce plenty of used copies themselves).

Though either way, it isn't really a good sign. Either people are returning them in unusually large numbers, or Blockbuster is dumping off an unusually large number of their rental copies.
        Usually, their used copies ARE copies they used to rent, that they don't need anymore. Remember, video rental stores would buy sometimes DOZENS of copies of a new release to meet the initial heavy demand, then sell off unneeded copies as rentals slowed down.

What surprises the hell out of me is that someone even FOUND a Blockbuster that's still open! In the Greater DC/Baltimore Metropolitan Area, Blockbuster is EXTINCT, with the sole exception of the Blockbuster Express rental kiosks that compete with Redbox. That's the only thing keeping their name alive out here.

Comment

• I recently bought the Green Lantern DVD and I watched it yesterday.
          Man, I know the movie has it's faults but still I love it.
          But... but OMG... the DVD quality... it's just disgusting!
          Of the three trailers the first two are video game trailers: Rise of the Manhunters and Batman Arkham City.
          The latter is a badly compressed 4/3 240P video downloaded directly from youtube!

Then the video quality of the movie kicks in: pretty inexhistent!
          It seems to be recorded from a videotape! Bad colour compression everywhere makes the CGI awful.
          I'm sorry to say that but please DO NOT BUY the DVD version! It's just a waste of money!

You can feel no love, no effort and no interest has been put in the DVD.

Comment

• Warner Brothers probably intentionally did that, so people could buy Blu-Rays.

Comment

• Yeah... and I hate it...

Comment

• I rarely splurge on a new Blu-ray, but I this time. I'm quite glad I did. The added footage made the Hector-Hal-Carol triangle feel a bit more important and the scenes on Oa look spectacular on a high-def TV.
                Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

• Yes it does show tad more and more of his dysfunctional family life... Check out the behind the scenes stuff too. Besides you can see me a few more times in the F-35 part... LOL
                  ~Stitch's Loft

Comment

• Originally posted by Stitch View Post
                    Yes it does show tad more and more of his dysfunctional family life... Check out the behind the scenes stuff too. Besides you can see me a few more times in the F-35 part... LOL
                    When it's on the runway? Where?

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                      When it's on the runway? Where?
                      No... the behind the scenes there is a F-35 section on the bluray. The runway stuff was all his dad's YF-32.
                      ~Stitch's Loft

Comment

• Hey guys! Doing 2nd run of patches after many requests!

Will be ready to ship in about 4 weeks! Taking Pre-orders now!

Ferris Trio Set | StitchsLoft

~Stitch's Loft

Comment

Working...
                        X