Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

+ YouTube Video
      ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

^Well, Billy isn't quite a gee-whiz kid, but he also doesn't seem to be a jerk and I like that they maintain his sense of wonder and fun as Shazam.

Comment

Benjamin Wallfisch To Score David F. Sandberg’s ‘Shazam!’

Benjamin Wallfisch is reuniting with David F. Sandberg on the upcoming superhero movie Shazam!. The film stars Zachary Levi in the title role, alongside Asher Angel, Mark Strong, Jack Dylan Grazer, Grace Fulton, Faithe Herman, Ian Chen, Jovan Armand, Cooper Andrews, Rosa Vasquez and Ron Cephas Jones. The movie based on the DC Comic characters tells the story of a boy who is given the ability to become an adult superhero in times of need with a single magic word. Peter Safran (Aquaman, The Conjuring) is producing the New Line Cinema production. Wallfisch has previously collaborated with Sandberg on his last two features, Lights Out and Annabelle: Creation. Shazam! will be released on April 5, 2019 by Warner Bros. Pictures. Visit the official movie website for updates.

http://filmmusicreporter.com/2018/07...dbergs-shazam/

Comment

Great trailer. Looks like they really nailed the tone of the film. Cap's costumes also literally feels like it could have come straight out of the comics.

Comment

It was modern, but it struck me how right they actually got Cap's origin. It was basically the Fawcett origin in a modern 21st century setting.

Comment

Originally posted by Hypo View Post
                + YouTube Video
                ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
                omg this looks like they went too far the other way now (ie from too dark to too funny)

still gonna see it though

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                  this looks like they went too far the other way now (ie from too dark to too funny)
                  It's a story about a kid who gets super powers. How dark should it get?

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
                  It was modern, but it struck me how right they actually got Cap's origin. It was basically the Fawcett origin in a mocern 21st century setting.
                  Yeah, I like that they're nodding to the Marvel family there.
                  Space Cop
                  The Dandy
                  Last edited by Space Cop; 07-22-2018, 09:02 PM.

Comment

I'm glad that his costume isn't all dark. I will go see it just for that but it does look really good.
                    Time,Space and Will Power

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                      It's a story about a kid who gets super powers. How dark should it get?
                      it shouldn't be too dark i'll give you that BUT it also shouldn't be too funny ether, pull a Marvel go somewhere in the middle (i mean if your going to copy them anyway )

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

+ YouTube Video

Full trailer out later this week.

Comment

I am really looking forward to this. They are letting Cap be fun like he is supposed to.

Comment

+ YouTube Video

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
                              I am really looking forward to this. They are letting Cap be fun like he is supposed to.
                              My only reservation is that they seem to be going with the cynical, bad attitude Billy from Geoff Johns' redesign of the character. To my mind, Cap shouldn't just be fun, but also upbeat and innocent.

Comment

The social media embargo for Shazam dropped last week:

Review embargo drops on the 23rd.

Comment

Working...
                                X