Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps #32 PREVIEW
    Writer: Robert Venditti
    Artist: Ethan Van Sciver
    0.00%
    0.00%
    80.00%
    20.00%
    0.00%

Well, I do like that apparently John's architectural occupation has been un-forgotten.

Comment

oh i'm getting this, for evil Bat-Lantern alone

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

The art is very nice. Good to see Hal in Coast City. And his family.

Comment

Kyle Rayner with his corps costume again I see. I dont dislike it but would have been nice a new one. On the bright side I think with this costume will be easier to switch from a Green Lantern to a White Lantern an viceversa.

Comment

Originally posted by Noct View Post
            Kyle Rayner with his corps costume again I see. I dont dislike it but would have been nice a new one. On the bright side I think with this costume will be easier to switch from a Green Lantern to a White Lantern an viceversa.
            I think he was wearing that costume because it was a flashback. In the current time he still wears his old costume.
            ZATSWAN.COM Zatswan: Multiversal Guardian, the brand new cosmic comic book, now available!

Comment

Originally posted by Star-Lantern View Post
              I think he was wearing that costume because it was a flashback. In the current time he still wears his old costume.
              You are right. I just realized it says “then” lol it serves me right for assuming things in a preview. Im guessing this was in the Sinestro War era but then there I go again.

Comment

Issue out. Poll up. Review posted.

Comment

I thought this was a good (not stupendous), but quick read. I agree with Iggy [SPOILERS] that the turn from Hal winning to losing was too quick. They could've shown some kind of transition to emphasize. But Hal definitely felt like classic Hal (thinking on the fly and not being overwhelmed).

Comment

The off panel win did feel like a cheat, but I loved the rest of the issue, especially how Hal initially laughed at the whole ordeal considering what he's been through, and what he is.
                    http://cropsycrypt.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Noct View Post
                      You are right. I just realized it says “then” lol it serves me right for assuming things in a preview. Im guessing this was in the Sinestro War era but then there I go again.
                      Is Kyle wearing the correct costume? I thought he was wearing his "dog collar" outfit at that point...? (not that there's any continuity in the DCU anymore )

Comment

At least he is not wearing his Soranik inspired Sinestro Corps insignia look.

Comment

Working...
                        X