Opinions on Issue #30?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on Issue #30?

This one was a bit of a letdown. The Superman/Parallax thing was barely even worthwhile and all to bring ol' big head back into the picture? But hey, Kroloteans/gremlins!

~//V\\~

Is it just me or the Hal Jordan centric issues are kinda boring..?

Dont want to talk shit on Hal Jordan nor Robert Venditti but this feels like a another of Geoff Johns generic Hal storylines (In before more of Hals daddy issues) I mean it looks like it has Johns fingers all over it...hector hammond...bugallax...suenestro again?

I was even thinking of making a thread about how can Hal be more interesting, other than being the GL poster boy what made Hal Jordan special?

I miss Zero Hour/Convergence Hal Jordan the antihero mantle fit him the best
    Noct
    Sinestro's Sparring Partner
    Last edited by Noct; 10-14-2017, 09:29 PM.

Comment

just like with the cake the cover is a lie , only reason i got this issue was cause i thought we'd see "Super-Parallax" again but by the end *SPOILERS* it turns out that is was all in Hal's f@cked up head *END SPOILERS* # and

1 * and 1

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

I'm not a fan of "it only happened in his head" stories, but I thought this was okay.
        http://cropsycrypt.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'm definitely in the "I'm bummed it was a fake-out" camp. There was really no point to the story otherwise. Nice to see Hal and Clark being buddies though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kane2814 View Post
            Nice to see Hal and Clark being buddies though.
            That was probably my biggest takeaway.

It was good seeing Hal and Ollie in the Green Arrow comic and Hal and Barry in Flash.

I just like seeing heroes getting along and playing off one another.

Not much happened here but it was an alright issue.

Comment

Working...
            X