Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Gamer Thread Vol. 5 (General Gaming News & Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bought a new 3DS yesterday with Bravely Default and Pokemon Y and my girlfriend just grabbed it, playing Pokemon. She's giggling non-stop about the awesomeness of the game and the 3D and I'm probably not going to see either my 3DS nor my girlfriend in the next few weeks because she's in bed playing Pokemon.

Comment

• damnit now im going to have to get the comic apparently kenshi has a son and jax has a daughter

MORTAL KOMBAT X: IS ERRON BLACK A NEW FIGHTER?

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/02/...-a-new-fighter
      TazzMission
      Guardian of the Universe
      Last edited by TazzMission; 02-20-2015, 03:03 AM.
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Yep and Sonya has a daughter with Cage! Told you! All MK fans should be reading it. It's pretty sweet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
          Yep and Sonya has a daughter with Cage! Told you! All MK fans should be reading it. It's pretty sweet.
          We knew that months ago when Cassie was announced.

Comment

Yep and Sonya has a daughter with Cage! Told you! All MK fans should be reading it. It's pretty sweet.
            cassie was announced before the comic my friend......

Comment

• I wasn't trying to shock or spoil anyone. I was just adding her to the list of new characters that the comic is showing.

Comment

I wasn't trying to shock or spoil anyone. I was just adding her to the list of new characters that the comic is showing.
                we know we were just saying the comic wasnt her first
                appearance

Comment

• Yo.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/aft.../1100-6425367/

After Raising $114,000 on Kickstarter, Dev Goes Silent

Alex Fundora not responding to emails; Artist says he has not been paid and is moving onto another project.

Tazer
                  Tazer
                  That Evil, Yellow Bastiche
                  Last edited by Tazer; 02-20-2015, 10:03 PM.

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                  Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• 114000$ wouldn't be enough for me to run away with. How long can you really live on that?

Comment

• Norman Greenbaum lived on one song for 40 years.
                      Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Been experimenting with Joker's Carnival. I've long known about banking the score for more time and points, but that doesn't make it significantly easier. Right now, I'm taking a break to get a few things done, but my score is above 300k currently.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
                          Been experimenting with Joker's Carnival. I've long known about banking the score for more time and points, but that doesn't make it significantly easier. Right now, I'm taking a break to get a few things done, but my score is above 300k currently.
                          What is the third achievement? A mil? I've done it whatever it is, but most times I can't.

Comment

• Yeah, it's basically the same as Iceberg Lounge:

1-star -- 100k
                            2-star -- 500k
                            3-star -- 1m

My score's around 350k, but I'm taking a break to play Dark Souls, and I'll do Iceberg Lounge and a couple of the other maps before I really try to complete Carnival because of its irregular style.

Speaking of DS:

Slew the Gargoyles, but failed to get the Axe Tail. Goddamn it.
                            Just used the firebomb trick to take down the Capra Demon without even entering his boss room.
                            I really hate assassins.
                            Met the female undead merchant and unlocked the Firelink shortcut.
                            Got killed by the table Butcher, but recovered and am now soul level 21. Went back and used firebombs to take the bastard out a second time, but I'm going to wait before killing the second Butcher and getting the dubious "sack" headgear.
                            Freed Griggs.

That's all for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
                              Yeah, it's basically the same as Iceberg Lounge:

1-star -- 100k
                              2-star -- 500k
                              3-star -- 1m ...
                              Yeah, I did that, then. I like to bank the first time at level 4 so I can get some more easy kills before having to deal with old one-arm. After that, though, I had to wait to the top to bank again before I waste the clock.

Comment

• My mistake, Lounge is 10k, 50k, 100k.

Anyway, I just obliterated my Xbox 360 scores on that map using the PS3.

Batman (Inc)
                                Iceberg Lounge
                                PS3

Best Single Move --- Bat Swarm (combo x369) - 36,900
                                Highest Combo --- 436

Total Score --- 5,317,500

Five-point-three MILLION.

My Xbox score was a meager 1.6 mil.

Currently ranked at 153 in the world.

Comment

Working...
                                X