• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Baz corpse yet?

Poo.

Comment

Originally posted by Ωmega Man View Post
      This issue we legit see HQ club the shocked Wally/Flash while he's holding the dead Roy in his arms.
      So Wally is... not dead?

Comment

No, that is literally how he dies. The whole issue is a flashback. It was bizarre.

Comment

Isn't it kind of risky to use the Kents as the Sanctuary avatars? What if some of the patients got curious about who the couple really are?

...EDIT: Also, I'm betting HQ isn't the only one guilty of murdering the people at Sanctuary. The way Lagoon Boy was killed and the way Wally was killed what seemed moments after.... just seemed a little too different. . .
          Agreed, mostly because we're only 1/3 through, so I doubt we understand yet what really went wrong.

Comment

Does Booster travel back in time and end up being one of the murderers after all, leading to Harley blaming him from the start? And if that is what happens, does DC really think that this is clever or surprising?

Comment

^Well, that bit of him facing himself was pretty weird and feels important.

I like aspects of the story. The interviews are fun and I like seeing all the z-listers, but it's a bit of a mess.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                Agreed, mostly because we're only 1/3 through, so I doubt we understand yet what really went wrong.
                Now that I've thought on it for a bit what if one of the characters at Sanctuary that's presumed dead is one of the culprits? Nemesis going rogue would essentially be like Marvel's Chameleon. Or maybe he snapped and killed a few heroes to "balance the scales."

Comment

Now that I've thought on it for a bit what if one of the characters at Sanctuary that's presumed dead is one of the culprits? Nemesis going rogue would essentially be like Marvel's Chameleon. Or maybe he snapped and killed a few heroes to "balance the scales."
                  I was wondering if it was significant that he got the final panel, but maybe that's making too much of it.

Comment

He could look like anybody, bring someone's defenses down, etc. The main question is why? Is there a team of villains or a couple just hired or manipulated into doing this? Obviously any villain would want Kryptonian tech, secrets of the heroes, what have you. I could totally see Waller behind this and using HQ and somebody like Nemesis as patsies...

I also wondered about which heroes would choose to hide their faces at Sanctuary? Who could be that embarrassed? Or ashamed?

Comment

Protector (barely a Titans member, stand in for Robin in the 80's commercials he originally appeared in...)
                      Protector was a stand in for Robin in the 80s Titans PSA comics. The books were sponsored be Keebler while Robin and the Batman IP was licensed to Nabisco. Robin wasn't available for the commercials since he was part of the Super Friends show. He was confirmed as a member of the Titans in the 87 Who's Who series [an Old series that gave bio information on all the DC characters].

Comment

I also wondered about which heroes would choose to hide their faces at Sanctuary? Who could be that embarrassed? Or ashamed?
                        The masks were so they could remain anonymous. Nobody would know it was them if they wanted.

Comment

Okay, at this point, DC is just trolling us.

Comment

The whole issue though.... starting out with the "is this even real?"

Some key points this issue, SPOILER WARNING!

* Donna Troy and Ted Kord/Blue Beetle were also treated at Sanctuary, however they weren't there during the massacre.

* The page with Batman and the Flash discussing its obvious who did it... LMAO best interaction the two have EVER had! At least in my eyes...

* Harley and 'Girl Bat'. With Ivy gone (for now), will HQ and Babs be a thing?

* Bros before Heroes. They need to make a t-shirt for those two guys LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
                              Okay, at this point, DC is just trolling us.
                              They do seem to be de-powering the Trinity/League with the breakout added now.

...* The page with Batman and the Flash discussing its obvious who did it... LMAO best interaction the two have EVER had! At least in my eyes...
                              That and the penny punching were highlights.

...* Bros before Heroes. They need to make a t-shirt for those two guys LOL . . .
                              That did make me chuckle.

Comment

I almost tore the issue in half when Lois "did it 35 seconds ago".
                                Are we really supposed to believe that that is clever?

Comment

Working...
                                X