My Joker Theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Joker Theories

Okay I have these two theories on what motivates the Joker it has to do with how he lost his wife and kid in the killing joke. Now the story varies in many issues in the original his wife and unborn child died in a acciddent before the incident that made him the Joker took place.

Now in recent times (if I remember right) he tried backing out of the heist and the men behind it threatened to kill his family if he didn't go through with it but then batman showed up and well you know how that goes. Anyway he barely makes it home all transformed trying to get back to his family only to discover that the men kidnapping them killed them anyway. This ultimately led to him losing his mind.

Now this is my theory maybe he's fixated on Batman because he blames him for ruining everything(he was promised that if it went off without a hitch his family would be alright) so now all he wants is to make batman suffer. That includes getting him to break his code.

My other theory is that all the Joker wants is to die and he wants Batman to kill him but because of the Cape Crusader's code that's not possible so the Joker just keeps escalating doing horrible things what ever it takes to finally get the Batman to kill him.

So what do you think?
    Good theory
    20.00%
    No I think he's just insane
    60.00%
    What the hell did I just read?
    20.00%
    I don't read Batman comics.
    0.00%
    "With blood and rage of crimson red, Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead, Together with our hellish hate, We'll burn you all--that is your fate!"

no sorry but he's just nuts, he's had so many origins i don't even think he knows where he comes from or how he came to be (besides the Red Hood thing)

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

The Voices of The Voices in his head are crazy!!

Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

I don't think that makes him sane, but I agree that getting Batman to kill has been a motivation of the Joker. He probably thinks it'd be funny.

Comment

This seems appropriate:

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X