X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sodom Yat returns and kills Mongul.

Comment

Originally posted by Mewzard View Post
      A major reveal (affecting BN from there on) will happen on a splash page, probably towards the end. <_< I play the odds, and this seems likely.
      lol, you might be on to something here.

Comment

I'd bet atleast one guardian dies, Sodam Yat returns green or black, only the GL corps survives blackest night (what is left of the GLC) and Guy dies.

Comment

The Corps splits, with Sinestro leading the original and more militarily oriented Corps; the earth Lanterns joining forces with blues, indigo's, and violets as a counter balance to the Sinestro led GLC; no earth Lantern dies but some notable Lantern will be killed; Jade, Aquaman, Katma, Martian Manhunter & possibly more are all resurrected; Nekron's the big evil; someone discovers that the body they buried wasn't Bruce; the Guardians are still dicks.

Comment

•*Other major DC characters will receive rings and temporarily become bearers of respective spectral powers.

• Sodam Yat will return, healed of his lead poisoning and help kick ass.

• Sinestro will kill Atrocitus.

• Some Black Lanterns will end up being alive again.

• The last issue will contain some Maguffin to propel the next two years+ of Green Lantern stories.

Comment

Originally posted by DougG_ATL View Post
              •*Other major DC characters will receive rings and temporarily become bearers of respective spectral powers.

• Sodam Yat will return, healed of his lead poisoning and help kick ass.

• Sinestro will kill Atrocitus.

• Some Black Lanterns will end up being alive again.

• The last issue will contain some Maguffin to propel the next two years+ of Green Lantern stories.
              Take some chances would yah!

Comment

I predict Carol Ferris will die.

I don't really think it will happen, but I figured, if I make an UNlikely prediction, and it turns out to be right, I will look smarter than if I make an obvious prediction that turns out to be right.

And if it turns out to be wrong, well, I won't really be too upset, since I think her death would be kind of a waste at this point.

Comment

Ted Kord returns. *fingers crossed*

Comment

• Hal and Sinestro will be key in ending Blackest Night
                    • All the Guardians die except for Ganthet, Sayd and Scar
                    • Ganthet and Sayd battle and imprison Scar and the Anti-Monitor in the Central Power Battery
                    • Too many dead heroes come back to life
                    • We FINALLY learn that Batman isn't really dead

Comment

This is a good idea for a thread! And some good theories so far.
                      My predictions:

The 7 corps will battle each other, then team up to overcome the Black Lanterns and Nekron.

Many of the Guardians will die, but not all of them. Ganthet and Sayd will lead the GLC when the dust settles.

A few of the corps will perish.

Sinestro will appear to sacrifice his life to save the suniverse or the corps. But he'll secretly live in the end as shown to the reader in an epilogue.

Hal will be forced to wear all the rings at the climax to create some kind of white beam to destroy Nekron or whoever the main heavy is, in a black vs white duel.

All four human corps members will live. If anyone dies it'll be Alan Scott.

John will confront Kat's zombie, and will move on after.

Sodam will be one of the big heroes of the story, and his stock with the Corps will go up dramatically.

At least one Black Lantern will get to come back to life.

Sinestro will finally kill Mongul (at least until some other writer brings him back)

Oa will survive, but some dramatic change will come to the GLC regarding it's structure and opperation.

Comment

I like that idea of Sinestro. Maybe he narrates the epilogue to the reader.

Comment

Cyborg Superman will join the Black Lanterns and his Manhunters will be adapted to suck life.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
                            Cyborg Superman will join the Black Lanterns and his Manhunters will be adapted to suck life.
                            Now that would be great!
                            I Predict

-Natu& Sinestro reunite in some form(Sinestro Corps or GL)

-Larfleeze will be lured into the fight by wanting to posses the power of the Black, blinded by his Avarice, will be killed and subsequently become a BLC

-Atrocitus and Sinestro will be forced to fight side by side making for some great dialogue, in the end Sinestro will kill Atrocitus
                            Last edited by Guest; 07-15-2009, 08:30 PM.

Comment

So will this thread be closed until Blackest Night #7 ships?

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
                                I was just going to make a thread on ol Henshaw. So far...absolutely no sign of him at all. I'd actually think he would be against the Black Lanterns though, what he wants is pure death, not death only to be brought back yet again. I could see him looking at the Blacks as some sort of blasphemous regime that goes against what he desires.

But he'd make a wicked looking Black Lantern for sure. Zombie-Cyborg, anyone?
                                sigpic
                                Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Working...
                                X