X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh joy! Another Earth Lantern!

Just what we needed, right?

http://thegreenlanterncorps.com/teen...s-from-bendis/

Well, I hope it's the kid lantern that feature in HJatGLC. If they invent another lantern on top of that kid lantern, it's really excessive. I didn't catch the bit about it being an Earth lantern except that it will be on Earth's TT.

Comment

Well, the article does say she is from Bolivia, so sounds like yet another Earth Lantern. I assume this is different from the teen GL that was supposed to be part of the new youth imprint? The one who gets the ring his grandmother had? I got the feeling that one wasn't part of regular continuity.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
        Well, the article does say she is from Bolivia, so sounds like yet another Earth Lantern. I assume this is different from the teen GL that was supposed to be part of the new youth imprint? The one who gets the ring his grandmother had? I got the feeling that one wasn't part of regular continuity.
        That's what I get for skimming the article and commenting.

So, we could have three GLs who are minors in current comics?

Comment

I would say that kids should not be handed automatic rifles, much less power rings. But hey, neither should raging blood pukers, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
            Yea, that's different, the young adult stuff is not in continuity. This is going to be in continuity though I assume she won't be an official part of the corps, since she's hacking a power battery.

Comment

Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post
              I would say that kids should not be handed automatic rifles, much less power rings. But hey, neither should raging blood pukers, right?
              What if they use the ring to accelerate their puberty and engage in a relationship with a senior lantern? That's okay, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                What if they use the ring to accelerate their puberty and engage in a relationship with a senior lantern? That's okay, right?
                If they're from an alien planet? Sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                  ...I see what you did there!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
                    ...I see what you did there!
                    I kid, but Arisia is actually my favorite of Hal's girlfriends. Maybe because it's so messed up.

Comment

At least now her character has been an adult far longer than she was a teen in her overall publication existence. Not that anyone does anything with her anymore.

Comment

While "Teen Lantern" being yet another new Earth character from west of the Atlantic is insane, for me the news gets drowned in the return of Impulse, Cassie Sandsmark and Kon-El, the latter even being in the original Grummett costume.

Comment

^^^ Same. I can't believe Bendis is doing YJ... and... THE WONDER TWINS!!! LOL

*I know I'm probably alone on that one*

Comment

Oh, I read everything Mark Russell is doing. If it's Wonder Twins, it's Wonder Twins.

Comment

Can't wait for Wonder Twins, Mark Russell and Stephen Byrne, should be great.

Comment

Working...
                              X