Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ion just doesnt want his future kids to find his hookers twitter page.

Comment

for the record i never said my kid wouldn't have access to the net (or a phone) but i'll be d@mned if he/she will be cyber bullied at home by a$$holes from school or post their/there/they're dick/tits for the whole d@mn world to see

Originally posted by The Kid Lantern View Post
      You guys are just mean. And who brought his sister into the argument? Guy's going through enough with family matters and you guys gotta go and talk shit about his family too?
      good old NOTTazz, always going after my fake sister that i don't even have, do you see why he's on the list yet people
      IonFan
      Forum Member
      Last edited by IonFan; 01-06-2015, 10:15 PM. Reason: forgot the phone part

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
        mostly cause it's a family thing (and it's bad ) BUT WHEN I HAVE KIDS...
        But, how do you expect to achieve this when you keep throwing away money for a quick fix? Do you think "your girl" is going to have an epiphany and realize that you're "the one?" After what, 2 years, I think that ship has long sailed.

I'm telling you... Try frequenting a bookstore for a good, clean girl that's on your level.

Comment

one day S_A i'll find that deaf, dumb, and blind girl of my dreams

and who knows maybe one day i'll win my girl's heart you don't know what the future holds "my friend"

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Maybe with a young kid who's about 7 or so but when they're like 10 I'll probably allow access to phone's and so forth. But I'll let them join Facebook when they're 13 probably (which is the legal minimum age to join).
            Originally posted by IonFan
            (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
            Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
            If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
            Originally posted by Quaker
            I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Originally posted by myuserid View Post
              Just part of Tazz's "pretending to be Eminem" shtick.
              well for one im not doing a shtick and i will take it as a compliment when you put me and eminem in the same sentence. now go grab a belt and pull a robin williams. here ill even give you a belt make sure your neck snaps
              .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                one day S_A i'll find that deaf, dumb, and blind girl of my dreams
                so basicly you want heller keller?

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                  Good luck with all of that. The world is a changing and pretty soon you'll be hard pressed to find any actual textbooks in schools. Soon every kid will just have a tablet to sign out everyday with all their materials on it. Some schools are already doing it. Not to mention it'd be a great way to quell all the complaints from parents saying their kids bags are too heavy with "too much homework". Technology is the future whether people accept it or not.
                  Technology may be the future, but it doesn't mean people can't live without it. I didn't have the internet until my junior year of highschool, when the teachers acted like it was gonna be a problem the first couple years I told them they could pay the bill for me to get it or shut up. I gladly spent time in the library on their computers at school.

And I'm sure schools are able to regulate what kids can do on their tech just like they've been doing for years. I remember Myspace was just getting big when I was in my final years of school for example, it was one of the sites school computers couldn't access. I don't mind technology being a big deal in school so long as it isn't all their life becomes at home.

~KL~

Comment

Originally posted by The Kid Lantern View Post
                    Technology may be the future, but it doesn't mean people can't live without it. I didn't have the internet until my junior year of highschool, when the teachers acted like it was gonna be a problem the first couple years I told them they could pay the bill for me to get it or shut up. I gladly spent time in the library on their computers at school.

~KL~
                    eh i dont know about not living without it. i think we all on this forum can admit we are suckered into the online world and spend a ton of our time on here . i will say though i think it is insane that a kid at 9 would have either a cell phone or kindle or a laptop. believe me i have 2 second cousins who are younger than 9 that have such things. im not seeing as a money point of view but more like a healthy point of view.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                      Good luck with all of that. The world is a changing and pretty soon you'll be hard pressed to find any actual textbooks in schools. Soon every kid will just have a tablet to sign out everyday with all their materials on it. Some schools are already doing it. Not to mention it'd be a great way to quell all the complaints from parents saying their kids bags are too heavy with "too much homework". Technology is the future whether people accept it or not.
                      Then, I will relish in the fact that I still have books. Maybe a museum will be made out of my room. haha

Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post

I'm telling you... Try frequenting a bookstore for a good, clean girl that's on your level.
                      That's actually a pretty good idea. You should think about that, seriously, Ion.

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                      well for one im not doing a shtick and i will take it as a compliment when you put me and eminem in the same sentence. now go grab a belt and pull a robin williams. here ill even give you a belt make sure your neck snaps
                      That's my good friend you are telling to commit suicide. It's a bit of a known fact that the faults we see in others are merely reflections of the faults we see in ourselves, so what is it that you want to kill yourself about? Not worth it, me thinks. And I know MYID is a hell of a lot stronger than you give him credit for.

Plus, dissing Robin Williams like that while heralding Eminem? Not your best moment, Tazz.

Comment

Originally posted by DOOM View Post

That's my good friend you are telling to commit suicide. It's a bit of a known fact that the faults we see in others are merely reflections of the faults we see in ourselves, so what is it that you want to kill yourself about? Not worth it, me thinks. And I know MYID is a hell of a lot stronger than you give him credit for.

Plus, dissing Robin Williams like that while heralding Eminem? Not your best moment, Tazz.
                        well your friend should have thought before making a comment about me doing a shtick. also me cracking on williams seeing as chris reeves jokes have been done to death. if you listened to eminem you would know that. besides im sorry but when people do kill themselves i have no sympathy because that was a choice he made and nobody forced him on that note why defend a guy who you dont even know?

id also like to mention that tool got his facts wrong seeing as eminem talked about incest with his mother not his sister

thats twice now he threw some jabs in. i guess it hits to close to home for him since he lives in the dirty dirty south. to bad he didnt get washed away when katrina hit
                        TazzMission
                        Guardian of the Universe
                        Last edited by TazzMission; 01-06-2015, 11:03 PM.

Comment

So wait, in your book somebody talking about you doing a "schtick" is sufficient cause to suggest they kill themself?

Seriously, if somebody gets your order wrong at a restaurant, do you punch them in the face? Proportional response, man. Proportional response.

Comment

I live in the south, wtf does that have to do with anything? And quit using slang and terms from over a decade ago. Last time I heard anybody say "dirty dirty" on the radio referencing the south was Timbaland in that Aaliyah song. Anybody still saying that shit's just trying to be as cool as Timbaland was in the late 90's.

^^^ All this shit's off topic too, guys. WTF does Robin Williams' suicide, the southern states, and Eminem have to do with the topic? Absolutely nothing.

~KL~

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                              So wait, in your book somebody talking about you doing a "schtick" is sufficient cause to suggest they kill themself?

Seriously, if somebody gets your order wrong at a restaurant, do you punch them in the face? Proportional response, man. Proportional response.
                              well i havent hit anybody but i have gotten pissed off in the past to where i would cuss them out. i mean christ how hard is it to remember a cheeseburger plain? its like the simplest thing. if someone who works at the place cant get that right im sorry they shouldnt work there at all

Comment

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                                well i havent hit anybody but i have gotten pissed off in the past to where i would cuss them out. i mean christ how hard is it to remember a cheeseburger plain? its like the simplest thing. if someone who works at the place cant get that right im sorry they shouldnt work there at all
                                Yeah, I'm thinking you might have some anger issues. Do you expect people to react this strongly to YOU when you do something they think is wrong? Or is this a double standard at work? Because I am almost 100% certain that if others reacted to you as disproportionately as you seem to sometimes do, you would not be thinking, "Yeah, that was a fair response." You would just escalate, I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X