Any other Star Trek fans on here??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any other Star Trek fans on here??

As a GL fan, and a fan of the "space opera" genre in general, I've aways been a big fan of Star Trek as well.

I often wonder how many other GL fans are also "Trekkies".

For those of you who do share my love of Trek as well as Green Lantern, I'd like to invite you to follow my Star Trek related blog. It centers around a list some friends of mine and I created listing all the Trek episodes and movies in chronological order as they happen in the Star Trek Universe. Now that the list is complete, we'll be watching through the entire saga and blogging about it as we go.

If you're so inclined, you can follow along and join the discussion here.

In the meantime, this thread is the opportunity to "out" yourselves as Trek fans.
    "You're talking to the guy who went toe-to-toe with your master, who beat Parallax, who wiped the floor with everyone from Mongul to Oblivion... You still want a piece? - Kyle Rayner (GLC #53)

i'm a Trek-fan

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

more of a next genner.

but not a trekkie persay.

Comment

Star Wars for me.

Comment

Originally posted by myuserid View Post
          Star Wars for me.
          I couldn't tell.

Comment

Originally posted by hypotherion View Post
            I couldn't tell.
            It's not something I talk about.

Comment

Originally posted by myuserid View Post
              Star Wars for me.
              YOU ARE DEAD TO ME SIR, DEAD I SAY

but Star Wars is cool too

IonFan says

Comment

well i never really cared for star trek but after i saw the recent jj film i liked it alot....

i have been watching next generation reruns alot so yea im a fan but not a trekkie
                .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                  well i never really cared for star trek but after i saw the recent jj film i liked it alot....

i have been watching next generation reruns alot so yea im a fan but not a trekkie
                  yeah but sadly thanks to JJ's ST the Next Gen. your looking at no longer exist

is JJ now working for DC

IonFan says

Comment

Take a look at my name here...need I say more?

Comment

Trek fan here, too. In fact I believe I own, and have read, every Star Trek PRINT novel officially published to this point. Well, OK, I haven't read the last few I bought yet, but I will.

(I'm boycotting the E-book only offerings. I don't have a reader, and refuse to read an entire book off my computer screen. Plus they deliberately make them super short, even to the extent of splitting up regular length stories into multiple parts and selling them separately, but don't tell you that when you are buying them. To my mind, if they are saving publishing costs, these things should provide the SAME amount of content for the same or LOWER price, instead of HIGHER as it stands now.)

Comment

Fan of the original series and TNG. Didn't like Voyager, was told I would like DS9 but I never saw it.

To me no series has lived up to Babylon 5 though.
                        Goodbye Christopher Hitchins 1949 - 2011

Comment

I'd say I'm a pretty hardcore Trek fan, enough that TNG is my favorite television show of all time.
                          The last fan of 1990s comics
                          Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

Definitely a Trek fan (which hasn't stopped me from also being a Star Wars, Babylon 5, and Doctor Who fan). I've seen everything except large chunks of DS9. I consider myself more a TOS/Kirk fan, but like TNG (and even Voyager *gasp*).
                            However, (I'm sure in large part due to there being no new ST on air) lately my sci-fi TV fandom has been more focused on the Doctor.

"History will remember the name Enterprise!"

Comment

Originally posted by KlingonLantern View Post
                              Take a look at my name here...need I say more?
                              "I've never trusted Klingons and I never will."

Comment

Working...
                              X