Announcement

Collapse

The point of this Forum Section

Some members are a little iffy on what should go in the Games & Humor forum section so.

Trivial games like "the person above you game" should be placed in this forum.

Humor of all kinds also belongs here, like the "Superman has a problem with kinky sex" thread.

What does not belong here would be things like video games, board games. Or humor coming directly out of comic books or discussion of books.

Boardgames and the like would go in the Action Figure and Toys section as could video games, though those could also be posted in the General Forum Section.

also any posts in this Forum Section do not count towards your post count.

Hope that helps!
See more
See less

Sidekick Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take My Mantle Sidekick Squad

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• Of course that assumes that Inigo DID take Westley up on the offer of being Dread Pirate Roberts...

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
        George Costanza is sidekick to NOBODY!
        He's Jerry's sidekick duh!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
          Of course that assumes that Inigo DID take Westley up on the offer of being Dread Pirate Roberts...

Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
          He's Jerry's sidekick duh!
          George is getting very UPSET! George might just lose it!

Comment

• Have you read The Princess Bride book? It details how the "real" book ends...and it ends in a way that means that is by no means certain.

Comment

Have you read The Princess Bride book? It details how the "real" book ends...and it ends in a way that means that is by no means certain.
              All I need is that Montoya nod from the ending of the movie to know he donned the mask, and went on to plunder, pillage, and rape. And Books? Who needs books when we have Nintendo Entertainment Systems that play baseball on them

Comment

All I need is that Montoya nod from the ending of the movie to know he donned the mask, and went on to plunder, pillage, and rape. And Books? Who needs books when we have Nintendo Entertainment Systems that play baseball on them
                Well, I guess I'm not going to really argue with your conclusion, because I want to believe that, too. (Well, except for the rape part... )

Comment

Well, I guess I'm not going to really argue with your conclusion, because I want to believe that, too. (Well, except for the rape part... )
                  The Dread Pirate Roberts takes no prisoners...then it's work, work, WORK

Comment

The Dread Pirate Roberts takes no prisoners...then it's work, work, WORK
                    So you're saying Inigo is raping people THEN killing them? As bad as that is, I HOPE that's the order you are implying.

Comment

• Might be hard to see my tongue firmly in cheek from all the way over there

Comment

• Sorry, I forgot my at the end of my last post.

Comment

• Comment

The Dread Pirate Roberts takes no prisoners...then it's work, work, WORK all the time
                            Fixed.

Comment

George is getting very UPSET! George might just lose it!

George is fine for now, but that'll change if he loses.

Or if someone mentions that "holiday"

Comment

• Here's my team...

Team Name TBD (I'll think of one Something to do with Tech Support)

And introducing....

kazzar
                                Guardian Of The Galaxy
                                Last edited by kazzar; 10-29-2014, 05:25 PM.

Originally posted by Avatar Aang
                                When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.

Comment

Working...
                                X