LoBo #10 SPOILERS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LoBo #10 SPOILERS!!!

HLY SH!T i did not see that coming (poor Rankorr ), looks like the Reds are going to war (but when did Atrocitus come back and why would he let Bleez work for him again )

sidenote: sorry to the MODs i didn't know where to put this thread other then here, please move if need be

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

The fewer the better I guess. A good thing to come from that crossover.

Comment

Culling of the Rainbow Corps! Lobo is probably the best vehicle to do this though. It was a good issue.

Comment

This was a surprising Lobo issue.

Multiple Indigo Tribe deaths.

The Reds are back! And one dies!

And Lobo's survey intelligence is apparently better than the entire GLC, since he found the planet Nok with ease, as well as Reds in space. This is after he spent an entire issue trying to find the Sinestro Corps.

I don't like the culling, but this is an interesting side story.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
          The fewer the better I guess. A good thing to come from that crossover.
          grrrrrrrr

well i for one hate seeing the death of the "Rainbow" Corps, the War of Lights plus Blackest Night made being a GL fan fun again, i don't mind the death of the "Nobody-Lanterns" (ie all the un-named ones) but killing off some of the big wigs, come on DC your better then this (at lest you use to be before Marvel kicked your a$$ in the theaters )

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

I really wish people would stop referring to that abomination as Lobo.

Comment

I........

did not like this issue.

Comment

This would be a cheap way of ushering out the other corps if DC decides to go this route.

I think the other lantern corps have a place in the established DCU and better they just stop writing about them and they're just "out there" than to say, "uh, Lobo ate' em." So to speak.

Comment

Working...
                X