Announcement

Collapse

The point of this Forum Section

Some members are a little iffy on what should go in the Games & Humor forum section so.

Trivial games like "the person above you game" should be placed in this forum.

Humor of all kinds also belongs here, like the "Superman has a problem with kinky sex" thread.

What does not belong here would be things like video games, board games. Or humor coming directly out of comic books or discussion of books.

Boardgames and the like would go in the Action Figure and Toys section as could video games, though those could also be posted in the General Forum Section.

also any posts in this Forum Section do not count towards your post count.

Hope that helps!
See more
See less

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above You!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...Y'know, James Bond is next.

Comment

• Clive Owen would have been a better Bond, but he was smart and turned it down for The Inside Man, Shoot'em Up, and Duplicity.

Comment

• Seriously, Clive Owen made Children of men, and showed he's better than Bond, he'skick ass without a Gun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caleb Lancaster View Post
          Clive Owen would have been a better Bond, but he was smart and turned it down for The Inside Man, Shoot'em Up, and Duplicity.

Inside Man
          with Spike Lee and Denzel Washington.- No brainer.

Shoot'Em Up
          with the ever inconsistent Giamatti and sex and outrageous gun play- Ridiculously stupid

Duplicity
          with a good cast and terrible script. - Aka Mr. and Mrs. Smith with no gunplay.

Yeah, he clearly made the right decision.

Comment

• I used those as a Joke Answer. Did you see Children of Men, that movie made me cry. And look at his work in Sin City and in Elizebeth the Golden Age, and the International. Clive Owen is just awesome.

Comment

I used those as a Joke Answer. Did you see Children of Men, that movie made me cry. And look at his work in Sin City and in Elizebeth the Golden Age, and the International. Clive Owen is just awesome.
              The International was terribly boring. It put me and 30% of the 12 people in the theater to sleep. Real talk.

Elizabeth the Golden Age was a good movie, but it wasn't his performance that made it so. The same goes for Sin City. Good movie, but he didn't have an impressive performance.

Comment

• And Children of men?

Comment

• Clive Owen could have been awesome, instead he wasn't. Bond doesn't accept anyone less than awesome to play him.

Comment

• George Robert Lazenby

Comment

• I liked Clive Owen in his short performance in Bourne Identity. I haven't seen anything else with him.
                      xionice
                      The Artist
                      Last edited by xionice; 04-22-2009, 02:05 AM.

Comment

George Robert Lazenby
                        Quiet You!

Comment

• 8/10 for Xionice. Looks cool and the colors seem to compliment without overdoing.

P.S. Clive Owen is ok but no Bond.
                          Last edited by Guest; 04-22-2009, 03:38 AM.

Comment

• 6/10 for SC baddie.

Comment

• 8 of 1o for GL2814. Most points for Sean Connery having a GL ring of course. Who else can claim to be a GL, A Highlander, King Richard I think in Robin Hood Prince Of Thieves, AND James Bond ? lol

Wonders what mine will be .. thank god I changed it today :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Malik View Post
                                8/10 for Xionice. Looks cool and the colors seem to compliment without overdoing.
                                P.S. Clive Owen is ok but no Bond.
                                Thanks bro

Originally posted by The Pizza Guy View Post

8 of 1o for GL2814. Most points for Sean Connery having a GL ring of course. Who else can claim to be a GL, A Highlander, King Richard I think in Robin Hood Prince Of Thieves, AND James Bond ? lol
                                Wonders what mine will be .. thank god I changed it today :-)
                                You just gotta ask (Private Message) me.

Comment

Working...
                                X