X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myuserid View Post
    Omega Sanction.

They are currently reliving other thread lives on progressively worse boards.

Comment

Originally posted by Limelantern
      So if nothing is permanently deleted,

undelete?
      Wherein lies the problem. I don't see anything to undelete.

Comment

So I guess this is just going to keep happening without explanation then?

Comment

Allright God damnit, I had a post right after DA's, another explaining the posts and threads that were deleted in the past, and another that Andrew Quoted above.

You want to cut it the hell out now!?

Comment

Maybe stop deleting your own posts? Or kick the gremlins out of your keyboard?

I don't know what else I can suggest.
            Attached Files

Comment

I couldn't delete anything if I wanted to, I don't have that option.

I even remember asking you to then restore the posts and threads that were gone yesterday and nothing was done.

How the hell could I have done something that I cannot even do in the first place?

Comment

Allright we all had our laughts, but this stopped being funny awhile ago.

Comment

Everyone can delete their own posts but not threads.

Comment

hey I saw my sig image up above
                    HUNDRED'S OF COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE! http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17568

Comment

I've never heard of a non mod deleting anything on a board.

Look I called you guys on this, it's now too damn obvious. Now quit it. Trying whatever the hell you can do to not own up to it is just getting too damn ridiculous. Stop messing with my posts,

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
                        Maybe stop deleting your own posts? Or kick the gremlins out of your keyboard?

I don't know what else I can suggest.
                        Originally posted by Limelantern View Post
                        I've never heard of a non mod deleting anything on a board.

Look I called you guys on this, it's now too damn obvious. Now quit it. Trying whatever the hell you can do to not own up to it is just getting too damn ridiculous. Stop messing with my posts,

you can actually delete your own post by hitting edit and go to advanced. and delete from there, I just tried it and it worked.

But I dont think your able to delete your topic itself, but just your first post

not saying you deleted your own posts. just saying it can be done .
                        HUNDRED'S OF COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE! http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17568

Comment

The posts here as well as the post D_A mentioned show Deleted by Limelantern. as posted by Andrew.
                          My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Originally posted by GLJIMT View Post
                            The posts here as well as the post D_A mentioned show Deleted by Limelantern. as posted by Andrew.

the plot thickens

can we move onto my topic "pm box" much thanks

Comment

When were they deleted? And how?

If I had no idea how to even do that on the board, how is that possible?

And I do not see the two threads I made that disappeared being addressed at all. It was the art thread I made back in late August disappearing that pissed me off the most. Everything that has happened in the last few days is just more little crap meant to screw with me.

Besides you, I and anyone else here knows damn well I did not delete my own posts. So trying to place blame on me for your little games here only comes off as childish.

But I want it to stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Limelantern View Post
                                When were they deleted? And how?

If I had no idea how to even do that on the board, how is that possible?

And I do not see the two threads I made that disappeared being addressed at all. It was the art thread I made back in late August disappearing that pissed me off the most. Everything that has happened in the last few days is just more little crap meant to screw with me.

Besides you, I and anyone else here knows damn well I did not delete my own posts. So trying to place blame on me for your little games here only comes off as childish.

But I want it to stop.

This is the post that D_A is referring to, I have just undeleted it however you can clearly see that you deleted it. Did you give your password to anyone else? maybe they are deleting it under your name?

My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Working...
                                X