No announcement yet.

Do you care about Baz and Jessica?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got through "Future State" with "Green Lantern" #01 and #02. I was waiting to see if a certain story about Jessica Cruz was going to continue in #02. It did not.

But somewhat good news to Green Lantern Jessica Cruz: she may be pulling a "Soranik Natu" with a certain Sinestro Corps main member.

If Jessica goes away by becoming a Yellow Lantern, is that good enough? Could we do the same Simon Baz and a black hole, maybe?

Comment

Too much dead weight man. Reel it back in to Hal, John and Guy again and get rid of the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
        Too much dead weight man. Reel it back in to Hal, John and Guy again and get rid of the rest.
        Or just keep it with hal for earth make guy and john protect there own sectors in some alien sector. I mean does earth really need 3 green lanterns Or 6 if you also include alan kyle and simon?
        .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

I originally voted "neither," but since then Jessica has grown on me somewhat. Maybe it just comes from being around awhile, or it's been the push from several animated incarnations and some of her comic book appearances. Would I buy a book if she were the headliner? Not automatically, but possibly, depending on the creatives and story. Simon would be a pass. she's risen to the top half of earth GLs for me ... maybe around the middle.

Comment

Working...
          X