No announcement yet.

JSA 1999-2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the 2 JSA omnibus..eses. And the Hawkman one. (and the Flash and GL ones too). I've already ordered the 3rd JSA one at my local shop. I don't recommend you get that one though. Get volume 2 and then stop after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Davos View Post
      I have the 2 JSA omnibus..eses. And the Hawkman one. (and the Flash and GL ones too). I've already ordered the 3rd JSA one at my local shop. I don't recommend you get that one though. Get volume 2 and then stop after that.
      Why not get volume 3 if i might ask?
      Proud owner of a Justice League Europe number 1 issue.
      Which currently is worth less than my Kick-Ass 2 issue 1.

Comment

The quality REALLY drops off. They cancel the JSA and relaunch it with a new #1 so Geoff can do this new story where they start inviting a ton of people to join the group, and the "society" theme begins. And it crosses over with the Kingdom Come Superman and Magog for what seems like forever.

I really wish Johns never came back for that second tour of duty. It's been the death knell for many writers, and he was no exception.

Comment

I wish that JSA #80 or #87 had been the last appearance of the post Crisis JSA. It would have been a lot better than the way they went out, like a fart in an elevator when the series ended on the brink of Flashpoint.

Comment

The quality REALLY drops off. They cancel the JSA and relaunch it with a new #1 so Geoff can do this new story where they start inviting a ton of people to join the group, and the "society" theme begins. And it crosses over with the Kingdom Come Superman and Magog for what seems like forever.

I really wish Johns never came back for that second tour of duty. It's been the death knell for many writers, and he was no exception.
            I wish that JSA #80 or #87 had been the last appearance of the post Crisis JSA. It would have been a lot better than the way they went out, like a fart in an elevator when the series ended on the brink of Flashpoint.
            I see man,well i have Thy kingdom come already and i liked it,but the rest of the omni seems kind of meh.
            I think omni 2 and the Hawkman one will do for now.
            Proud owner of a Justice League Europe number 1 issue.
            Which currently is worth less than my Kick-Ass 2 issue 1.

Comment

Definitely get volume 2. Great stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelous Iggy View Post
                I know 98% of this run

I'm missing issues #25, #58, #64, #74, and 87
                Now I only need 25, and 58

Comment

Working...
                X