No announcement yet.

Reformed Criminal Minority in Comics?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reformed Criminal Minority in Comics?!

Do reformed criminals now in entertainment count as a minority? I mean it kinda seems obvious especially in comics that this is the case with past Thunderbolts members like Songbird being in the Avengers now, Deadpool becoming an Avenger, as well as folks like Capt. Cold and Killer Frost becoming members of the Justice League and Poison Ivy in Birds of Prey.

Who are some of your favorite reformed villain characters? Sure some of them might have went back to the dark side.. but it's only comics. So... anybody out there got a favorite badguy turned goodguy?

For me it's Marvel's Sandman when he became an Avenger and Juggernaut's time in Excalibur. I can't think of any reformed villains going good in DC that were particularly interesting. Heatwave and Pied Piper went straight in the Flash during the Wally era but that's mostly been forgot about nowadays. I wanted to see how Capt. Cold fit in the JL during the end of the New52 but that as a big letdown that went nowhere.

Anybody else?

~//V\\~

Its definitely getting out of hand. Seems like the thing to do when a villain gets popular is to turn them good. I don't really think its so bad, just wish it wasn't used on everyone. Bad guys should sometimes just be bad guys. We definitely have villains in the real world.

Comment

I like Harley Quinn and Catwoman as anti-heroes or whatever you'd call them.

Comment

Was Luke Cage a convicted criminal before his Netflix series? I didn't think so and that kinda rubbed me the wrong way...

~//V\\~

Comment

Working...
        X