other heros getting rings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• other heros getting rings?

Who thinks that durining blackest night other heros from dc will get rings from different corps? I rember in sinestro corp wars when batman got one I have a feeling that superman will get a blue one and black adam will get a red one

It wouldn't surprise me if a bunch of heroes all got armed with rings during some big battle against the entity behind the Black Rings. It'd certainly give heroes like Batman some way to be effective against a cosmic enemy.

Comment

I agree but I would hope that after the battle the rings would return I can't see figures like superman and wonder women holding on to the rings after the blackest night is done I also wonder if any lanterns will jump to other corps during the story

Comment

I would hate to see some of the greats use rings. They are superheroes without those rings, so they should be able to handle the Black Lantern Corps without the rings as well. This would make it more enjoyable in my opinion.

*Props to InterestingJohn for the Sig & Avatar*

Comment

Idk I have a feeling that sometime in the story saint walker is going to run into superman and try to recurit him

Comment

Originally posted by greenlantern tobar View Post
            Idk I have a feeling that sometime in the story saint walker is going to run into superman and try to recurit him
            That would be cool for at least a lil 3 panel exchange between them... Supes is like the intergalactic beacon of hope

Comment

when black lantern martian manhunter attacked Hal Jordan and Barry allen we see a panel through his eyes, he see's hal as green with a thought bubble saying "willpower"
              but we see barry as Blue with the thoughtbubble "hope"

is this a cheeky spoiler or does everyone have a core emotion which they fit into?

Comment

Originally posted by RageofAtrocitus View Post
                That would be cool for at least a lil 3 panel exchange between them... Supes is like the intergalactic beacon of hope
                I agree superman has always been a icon for hope as batman has been one for fear I have a theroy that superman will start to question hope when he sees his former jla members as black lanterns and saint will come in to reassure him that he must fight and spread hope

As far as the flash goes he was blue but when manhunter atacked he turned yellow (fear) I wondered about this until I saw gl first flight and the bouns blackest night interview with johns when he stated that black lanterns willgo to those who were their friends when they were alive and try to get a emotional rise outta them so that they can turn a shade of one of the 7 emotions and then they will try to rip their heart out and feed it to the ring

Comment

Is there any living character in from earth who is devoid of emotion?

I also agree with Greenlanterntobar that Black Adam should get a Red ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Shingo Wol View Post
                    Is there any living character in from earth who is devoid of emotion?

I also agree with Greenlanterntobar that Black Adam should get a Red ring.
                    I doubt that there is I've looked at soo many websites for dc figures that are void of emontions and I've yet to find one pehaps that will trigger a story that exposes a weekness in the black lanterns

Black adam with a red ring=lots of ppl getting there ass whopped lol

He has shown many times that he has rage issues and a dislike for almost everyone I just think that it would make a great story and he would look pretty sick in the uniform

Comment

Originally posted by lawman View Post
                      when black lantern martian manhunter attacked Hal Jordan and Barry allen we see a panel through his eyes, he see's hal as green with a thought bubble saying "willpower"
                      but we see barry as Blue with the thoughtbubble "hope"

is this a cheeky spoiler or does everyone have a core emotion which they fit into?
                      Three seconds later it showed Barry in a yellow aura with fear being read by MM. It's whatever emotion they feel most at the time, Black Lanterns can see it. Like Hawkgirl and Hawkman were both red Rage and then Hawkgirl's aura changed from red to pink when she started to confess her love to Carter.

I think Wonder Woman will take a ring for a short period of time if she looses her powers. Since Zeus made Achilles the new champion and Diana turned her back on the Gods and the Amazons.

Superman might get a blue ring for maybe like a half of a book just to power up a bit, because I don't think he'll be strong enough on his own to beat the Black Lanterns.

Aside from those two, I don't think anyone else will get any rings.

Comment

As far as emotionless characters go, the Alpha Lanterns might fit the bill. But it would kind of ruin their streak of ending up being largely useless when you actually NEED them to HELP.

Comment

But the alpha lanterns are sill green lanterns in a way so they might come up green

Comment

Working...
                          X