X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man of Steel #1-6 Covers by Ivan Reis

Comment

• Comment

• So, today Superman turns 80 and Action Comics hits 1,000. I'll have to plan it around some other things I have going on, but I hope to watch the Donner movie at least.

Here's All Access' episode on #1000:

+ YouTube Video
        ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• My goodness. Nuclear Man actually appeared in Bendis' Superman #2!
          Space Cop
          The Dandy
          Last edited by Space Cop; 08-09-2018, 08:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
            My goodness. Nuclear Man actually appeared in Bendis' Superman #2!
            No need for trying to hide the spoiler, DC and Bendis posted images of him months ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by "Chosen" View Post
              No need for trying to hide the spoiler, DC and Bendis posted images of him months ago.
              Did they? I might have seen that and forgotten. I double checked that Nuclear Man hadn't appeared in some obscure panel in Final Crisis or something and the only comic he appeared in was the adaptation of Superman IV. So, in DCNu he was phantom zoned some time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                Did they? I might have seen that and forgotten. I double checked that Nuclear Man hadn't appeared in some obscure panel in Final Crisis or something and the only comic he appeared in was the adaptation of Superman IV. So, in DCNu he was phantom zoned some time.
                Yep back in june https://www.cbr.com/bendis-superman-nuclear-man-comics/

Comment

• Bleeding Cool: Greg Rucka’s Lois Lane Comic Approved by DC Comics for Black Label?

Comment

• Toy Galaxy recently did a vlog on Who Superman is and whether he is/can be relevant.

+ YouTube Video
                    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• Thinking about picking up Bendis' Superman and giving it a try. Anybody else reading it? What are your thoughts?

Comment

• Originally posted by myuserid View Post
                        Thinking about picking up Bendis' Superman and giving it a try. Anybody else reading it? What are your thoughts?
                        Liking it so far. He has Lois and Jon away, but for story reasons. It's fairly traditional Supes; not off the wall or anything.

Comment

• I read the Man of Steel mini but didn't bother continuing with the ongoing titles after that wrapped up. Him getting rid of Lois and Jon just didn't sit right with me, even if they are for "story reasons", especially Lois. We just had an entire era without her in the New 52.

Comment

• She's back already.

Comment

• Yea, I read it, it was a disappointment. Reaffirmed my thought that Bendis is not interested in writing Lois, plus "I left our son with your genocidal maniac of a father who has been known to manipulate people so I could come back and work on my career in secret" is a bad take on the character. Maybe this leads to a Lois solo but meh.

Sook's art was a treat as always though.

Comment

• I liked that in the latest Action issue a kid in Metropolis was wearing a GL shirt and reading a GL comic when he spots Superman. Nice touch. I suppose it would've been a bit too much for him to say "aren't you that guy who fights with Green Lantern sometimes?"

Comment

Working...
                                X