Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > General > General/About Us
FLASHCHAT

General

Old 10-05-2020, 02:13 AM   #2551
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Cop View Post
^Either could work. They definitely need a couple good gimmicks to make it stand out.

Yeah, Ember just might have been my favorite feud with my favorite current wrestler (Asuka). Hope she gets a good push with the new gimmick. If this image comes through, here’s her new look:

I follow her on twtter. Id love to see ember moon vs rhea Ripley im a Ripley mark

If you want evidence of unintelligent extraterrestrial life existing look at the Chicago mayor lori lightfoot , lori lightfoot phone home
TazzMission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 03:50 AM   #2552
Space Cop
The Dandy

Yeah, Ripley is one of those women that has that legit feel like she could beat a lot of men (probably because she's an athlete with soccer, rugby, swimming, and karate part of her background).
Old 10-07-2020, 06:44 AM   #2553
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

I wish wwe Would do a series about wrestling family blood lines from the Anoa'i family hart family, flair family,orton family. Rotunda family. Im a sucker for mini documentarie's . Do it like the taker last ride series in chapter's

If you want evidence of unintelligent extraterrestrial life existing look at the Chicago mayor lori lightfoot , lori lightfoot phone home
Old 10-07-2020, 01:37 PM   #2554
Space Cop
The Dandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazzMission View Post
I wish wwe Would do a series about wrestling family blood lines from the Anoa'i family hart family, flair family,orton family. Rotunda family. Im a sucker for mini documentarie's . Do it like the taker last ride series in chapter's
I take it you’ve seen the old single documentary about the wrestling family dynasties? More of that? Could be interesting.
And, yeah, Last Ride was excellent and I’m not even a big ‘taker fan (not a hater either, just not one of my top followings).
Old 10-07-2020, 05:33 PM   #2555
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
I take it youíve seen the old single documentary about the wrestling family dynasties? More of that? Could be interesting.
And, yeah, Last Ride was excellent and Iím not even a big Ďtaker fan (not a hater either, just not one of my top followings).
Yup

Old 10-08-2020, 06:40 AM   #2556
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Its officially 30 year's in the wrestling buisness for both Jericho and lance storm jazz also officially retired._._ fuuuuuuuck i feel old

Last edited by TazzMission; 10-08-2020 at 06:43 AM.
Old 10-10-2020, 02:06 AM   #2557
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Im enjoying shotzi blackheart a lot

Old 10-10-2020, 02:52 AM   #2558
Space Cop
The Dandy

^My favorite on NXT right now and I'm really looking forward to her hosting Havoc.

Did you watch Wednesday's episode. Ember had a bad promo, but a good match and Ripley was involved too so it should've been right up your alley.

Old 10-10-2020, 03:29 AM   #2559
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
^My favorite on NXT right now and I'm really looking forward to her hosting Havoc.

Did you watch Wednesday's episode. Ember had a bad promo, but a good match and Ripley was involved too so it should've been right up your alley.

I saw the highlights. I feel like Ripley and shotzi blackheart can be a great women tag champions on main roster. There more believable compared to others on the main roster. Now if wwe can sign tessa blanchard have tessa blanchard and Charlotte flair form a legacy horsewoman team. I also think if wwe is serious with there women's division introduce a women's us title on nxt since all the good talent is on there. Im also a toni storm fan.

Last edited by TazzMission; 10-10-2020 at 03:39 AM.
Old 10-10-2020, 04:15 AM   #2560
Space Cop
The Dandy

Apparently, Arn Anderson is making a serious bid for the rights to "Four Horsemen." As an AEW fan, I would love for them to get it; especially since Arn and Tully are managers on it. FTR already flashes a three sign (putting their ring fingers and thumbs down) when they're with Tully and both Shawn Spears and Cody Rhodes have been floated as possible stablemates.

Perhaps the process would go better if WWE were allowed "Four Horsewomen," but that probably be expecting too much cooperation from Vince.
Old 10-10-2020, 04:28 AM   #2561
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
Apparently, Arn Anderson is making a serious bid for the rights to "Four Horsemen." As an AEW fan, I would love for them to get it; especially since Arn and Tully are managers on it. FTR already flashes a three sign (putting their ring fingers and thumbs down) when they're with Tully and both Shawn Spears and Cody Rhodes have been floated as possible stablemates.

Perhaps the process would go better if WWE were allowed "Four Horsewomen," but that probably be expecting too much cooperation from Vince.
Shot in the dark but i would assume wwe owns that trademark since they own wcw. Again just assuming

Old 10-10-2020, 04:58 AM   #2562
Space Cop
The Dandy

Quote:
Shot in the dark but i would assume wwe owns that trademark since they own wcw. Again just assuming
I wouldíve thought so too, but AAís making the bid, there must be some leeway; perhaps because the stable preceded the WCW in Mid-Atlantic.
Old 10-10-2020, 05:15 AM   #2563
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
I would’ve thought so too, but AA’s making the bid, there must be some leeway; perhaps because the stable preceded the WCW in Mid-Atlantic.
I think maybe im wrong that wwe owns mid Atlantic as well? Wwe has a history of buying old territory libraries. Heck they just bought evolve like a year ago. I cant even keep track anymore honestly every day wwe is buying something new. I know Billy corgan owns the national wrestling alliance

Last edited by TazzMission; 10-10-2020 at 05:20 AM.
Old 10-11-2020, 04:44 AM   #2564
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Zelina vega is on twitch she just did a ice bath after reaching 5, 000 followers. Alister black is hilarious

Old 10-23-2020, 10:34 AM   #2565
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

I watched that segment from aew of Jericho and mjf musical .._. Very well done but not for me at all plus Unless i missed something i dont think pro wrestling had a musical before has it?

Last edited by TazzMission; 10-23-2020 at 10:54 AM.
Old 10-23-2020, 01:39 PM   #2566
Space Cop
The Dandy

Quote:
I watched that segment from aew of Jericho and mjf musical .._. Very well done but not for me at all plus Unless i missed something i dont think pro wrestling had a musical before has it?
That segment has been divisive. AEW has done comedy bits and staged things, but this was the first of its kind (breaking into a choreographed dance segment). I didnít totally hate it (it had good character moments), but it went too far and isnít really indicative of the show.
Old 10-23-2020, 07:21 PM   #2567
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
That segment has been divisive. AEW has done comedy bits and staged things, but this was the first of its kind (breaking into a choreographed dance segment). I didnít totally hate it (it had good character moments), but it went too far and isnít really indicative of the show.
It Felt like a live action version of the family guy intro

Old 10-26-2020, 06:53 AM   #2568
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Didnt see the ppv but everyone says the roman and jey match was great. Also they gave orton the title. I like randy orton but wwe is recycling past rivalries since the rumor is edge will win the title from randy orton at mania. I feel like someone else could of benefited from that like keith lee

Old 10-26-2020, 01:48 PM   #2569
Space Cop
The Dandy

^Lee just moved up. Heíll get there. I really like him. Heís very fast for his size.

Orton is fine, but Iím kind of tired of him. I hope McIntyre gets a belt again some day when crowds are back.

The Reigns/Uso match was really good and for storytelling had the right ending. Iíd give match of the night to Bayley-Banks, though. Sasha had her face bashed so often I kept expecting her to get a legit nose break.
Old 10-26-2020, 02:59 PM   #2570
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
^Lee just moved up. Heíll get there. I really like him. Heís very fast for his size.

The Reigns/Uso match was really good and for storytelling had the right ending. Iíd give match of the night to Bayley-Banks, though. Sasha had her face bashed so often I kept expecting her to get a legit nose break.
Yea lee can be great if given the chance. Same for alister black and karrion kross. Im currious where they go with the tribal chief story with roman from now till mania

Old 10-28-2020, 09:57 PM   #2571
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

I Never watched wcw or ecw since i just watched WWF because i thought they were the only one as a kid but im looking up old Halloween Havoc matches to get a idea of the concept. Been watching a lot of old ecw as well. Currently working on create a ppv for wwe 2k20 titled silent night a Christmas theme oviously. I wish wwe would build ppv sets like they use to because they can do something fantastic for Halloween Havoc. This is where my autism kicks in because detail matters to me and has to be perfect

Last edited by TazzMission; 10-28-2020 at 10:02 PM.
Old 10-29-2020, 12:06 AM   #2572
Space Cop
The Dandy

^I did the same things, but whole PPVs. I watched the first Halloween Havok (1989) and the one that seems to be ranked as the best (1998). I also wasn't a WCW guy back in the day.
Old 10-29-2020, 12:40 AM   #2573
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
^I did the same things, but whole PPVs. I watched the first Halloween Havok (1989) and the one that seems to be ranked as the best (1998). I also wasn't a WCW guy back in the day.
In my 2k20 video game fed i have raven as wwe champion. Imo very underated. I have toni storm as womens champion. Usos as tag. Odison ( a creation of mine) as uk champion. I based him on Icelandic mythology in regards to giants . I also made a tag team called the deadly sins with jimmy Havoc and my creation fallen one. I have tessa blanchard as the womens united states champion. I downloaded raven jimmy Havoc and tessa blanchard from creations i updated his shirt with quote the raven Never more by edgar allan poe

Last edited by TazzMission; 10-29-2020 at 12:43 AM.
Old 10-29-2020, 01:19 AM   #2574
Space Cop
The Dandy

^I was digging Jimmy Havoc in AEW, but he got dropped because of the allegations.
Old 10-29-2020, 01:49 AM   #2575
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
^I was digging Jimmy Havoc in AEW, but he got dropped because of the allegations.
Yea to bad. Also i use to collect wrestling figures and was thinking wwe should do a 90's retro line of wcw and ecw with retro packaging for ghere defining moments line. Another thing is playsets for like buried alive aim those at the adult collector market. You can even do ring rope snap ons for fire and barbe wire effects for your barbe wire and inferno matches . For wwe games and the mess with 2k20 id like them to release a title every two years. I want more environment interactios better crowd fighting and new creations suite. Im way to deep into this lol