The Last Comic Read Thread Vol. 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Last Comic Read Thread Vol. 3

I still haven't finished Morrison's New X-Men run. So that's what I'm reading now. I'm super determined to get really into it this weekend.

Comment

Gl 10 glc 10 I know im late been busy
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by Abin Surly View Post
        This.

Comment

Winner of THE INFAMOUS PEOPLE DRAFT 2011

Comment

Avengers Vs. X-Men #7

The hunt for the Avengers has begun. Scott and the rest of the X-Men are trying to quarantine all members of the Avengers because they've been a thorn in their side.

I really found this issue enjoyable and entertaining as the Scarlet Witch appears to be the equalizer for the Avengers against the Pheonix 5.

4/5
            You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ns2 View Post
                This.

Morning Glories #20

This issue features flashbacks and origins of the teacher, Lara and her "sister" prinicipal Georgina. There was a great twist in the cave with Lara and interesting dyamics between the characters. I really want to know who this "father" guy is. "Father" is another Lost like element. Perhaps the "Jacob" of the Morning Glory Academy?

4/5
                You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Originally posted by metalliccorps View Post
                  This. Pretty good ish.

I'm not sure I get how being a fireman would allow him to be Superman 24/7. Wouldn't his fellow fighters notice if he just leaves the station while on duty? He might have more free time, but he's not completely free.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                    This. Pretty good ish.

I'm not sure I get how being a fireman would allow him to be Superman 24/7. Wouldn't his fellow fighters notice if he just leaves the station while on duty? He might have more free time, but he's not completely free.
                    Thought something similar to that, but maybe in the sense that a reporter is constantly on the patrol for the next big story and that he won't have any interactions with others (Lois and Jimmy) and have a chance for them to come to harm either.

Comment

Comment

Danger Club #3

The bodies begin piling up as the world's governments move against the forces of the teenage superheroes. Meanwhile, Kid Vigilante is concerned about the link between Jack Fearless and the President of the United States.
                        Pressure gets applied to the teenage heroes and something has to give. Additionally, the fate of the Superheroes that went into space is revealed.

3.5/5

Comment

Originally posted by Abin Surly View Post
                          Ditto
                          ns2
                          Your Clash At Demonhead
                          Last edited by ns2; 07-08-2012, 12:54 PM.
                          Winner of THE INFAMOUS PEOPLE DRAFT 2011

Comment

Uncanny X-Men #15

Being a constant thorn in Cyclops' side and getting into Hope's head about the Pheonix force, Scott and the rest of the Pheonix 5 hunt for Sinister. However, Sinister has been waiting for them.

2.5/5

Comment

"Thank God for Alfred."

Comment

Working...
                              X