This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for Gears of War figures have lots of DCSH/DCUC

Hey there just getting in to gears of war figure line,I have none but I prefer the more articulated later versions. I have every wave of DCSH yes that includes black and grey Batman,Catwoman,Doomsday,Batgirl,etc,etc. I have almost every figure from DCUC except wave 5 and a few others,even have some wave 11 figures. Any help would be awesome,pm me and we can work something out. LMK if you have any gears figures or can get some.
    Larfleeze09
    Banned
    Last edited by Larfleeze09; 11-21-2009, 02:37 AM.

Do you have:

?
    sigpic
    Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Yes I do still MOC,when I say all the DCSH I do mean all.

Comment

I don't know if this helps but somone over at the fwoosh seems to have a couple of GoW figs

http://www.thefwoosh.com/forum/viewt...p?f=11&t=49307

Comment

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001SJ ... goHastings
          Especially would like this!

Comment

Thanks acidburn but it says I am not authorized.

Comment

Trying to not go buy these but instead start trading all this crap I have. That way i am not adding to the clutter.

Comment

Sorry Larfleeze. Yea you have to apply for the trades thread. sorry about that. Didn't know if you were a member over there as well. I really wish I had some GoW figs so I could get that DCSH batman off you =P

Comment

They have them at TRU and elsewhere,if you can get some i would gladly send you one of the ones I have MOC.

Comment

If I do come across some. make sure you make a proper list as to which ones you want, and what you will trade for which and keep it updated so you dont get double figures. I live 3min from a TRU so I can check if they have some.

Comment

TMarcum should be able to hook you up with any figures you need.

Comment

Let's not even bring that drama to this person's thread <.<

Comment

My tru has loads of the GOW figs but I don't really know what is what, is there a checklist or pictures that you could supply us with to ensure the right items are secured? Also do you have anything else to trade for those of us who aren't looking for the DC figs?

http://www.twitter.com/TheOtherMarioC

Comment

Mrjasontodd-I have none of the figures so anyone of them is ok. I have ML figures. MOTUC,MOTU 200x line and stactions. Ghostbusters.

Comment

Ok, PMed you about which figures I want and Which I could get for you just PM me back to confirm things and I will get them for you =)

Comment

Working...
                              X