Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^It looks good. Hopefully it doesn't wuss out. The first one was made in a very pro-military time when the Republican president was very popular.

Comment

• Yo.

hey, maybe this film might spark up a positive wave of patriotism to *truly* Make America Gr.........

sorry, I just couldn't finish that.

Tazer
      Tazer
      That Evil, Yellow Bastiche
      Last edited by Tazer; 12-27-2019, 09:31 PM.

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
      Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Yo.

saw this posted on reddit just a few mins ago:

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• This looks to be as loosely adapted as every Lovecraft adaptation so far (though that's understandable since he wrote short stories), but still intrigued (especially that they chose that story, which has been partly adapted before):

+ YouTube Video
          ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• Yo.

+ YouTube Video
            ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Tazer

Comment

• Yo.

found a set pic from Bill & Ted Face the Music tht I just had to share:

I'm sorry, but everytime I look @ Reeves w/the long hair minus the beard & 'stache.....I just wanna LOL!

Tazer

Comment

• Yo.

https://www.joblo.com/movie-news/rum...s-spider-woman

Rumors spinning that Alicia Vikander may be Sony's Spider-Woman

Tazer

Comment

• Yo.

I didn't even know these 2 were working together, but apparently its a done deal.....:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTQoq1UBwng

Tazer

Comment

• Yo.

Tazer

Comment

• Yo.

https://variety.com/2020/film/box-of...us-1203539173/

‘Minions’ Sequel Pulled From Release Amid Coronavirus Crisis

Tazer

Comment

• The thing is being remade with john carpenter. If i knew how to do a link through ps4 id link the article but i guess hes teaming with blumhouse
                        .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Home alone is being remade for Disney plus. This Should be a crime

Comment

• ^I like Home Alone overall (have it on BD), but Kevin is an annoying brat. I imagine with modern Hollywood loving making characters more edgy, irreverent, and in-your-face, he'd be intolerable for my tastes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                              ^I like Home Alone overall (have it on BD), but Kevin is an annoying brat. I imagine with modern Hollywood loving making characters more edgy, irreverent, and in-your-face, he'd be intolerable for my tastes.
                              They need to leave it be. Plus today no way it could work with the Karen generation always flipping out on the dumbest stuff. Times are different. Its like ok i love the mighty ducks trilogy but i have no desire to see the new one where emilo estevez is back. The trailer felt more like a cw show not a film

Comment

• Even though i dont care for musicals Greese is being rebooted with a all diverse cast whatever that means

Comment

Working...
                                X