X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

June 24th is the new date.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
      You know, I'm really curious what's the print run of the various variant covers. Which decade, which hero sells best? And by what margin?
      I haven't seen that info anywhere. I'm curious to know the print runs too, but I'm not sure if DC will ever release a statement on that. I really love them all, except for the Matt Taylor cover, which is only mildly enticing to me. My gut feeling is that the Nicola Scott version will be the one with the biggest print run since it features all of the titular Lanterns.
      Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

^Yeah, I highly doubt they go out in equal numbers, which would be the only fair assessment of that ... if they then kept track.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
          ^Yeah, I highly doubt they go out in equal numbers, which would be the only fair assessment of that ... if they then kept track.
          Also, Neal Adams has two exclusive variants available on his official website. They're $60 and $70 respectively.
          Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

To be honest None of them wow me. Every artist who I would want is note there. Bank's,Kane,Bright,Cooke,Van Sciver,and a Handfull of others who's names escape me.
            Take life with a Grain of salt and a shot of tequila!

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten2thecorps View Post
              ,Van Sciver,
              Can't have Ethan. You'd upset the Tumblr and Twitter outrage units. Why anyone cares about these idiots is a mystery. The dwindling sales figure throughout the industry is proof these crybullies aren't buying comics.

Comment

Right, it's only cause of tumblr and twitter. Not cause he burned bridges.

Comment

Ethan is clearly better off doing his own thing, not having to deal with the gatekeepers that have infested the industry. Good for him, he deserves all the success he's having. He's one of the few guys that are going to do well after the fall of the comic industry as we know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
                    Ethan is clearly better off doing his own thing, not having to deal with the gatekeepers that have infested the industry. Good for him, he deserves all the success he's having. He's one of the few guys that are going to do well after the fall of the comic industry as we know it.
                    Its jealously that Ethan can get over $500K for his Cyber Frog books, while these clowns in the industry can't sell their own books. Its because of those idiots that I won't shed a tear if/when the comic industry dies.

Comment

Just finally read about this. I'm so excited to potentially pick this up, whenever it is. That cover looks great.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnMc View Post
                        Its jealously that Ethan can get over $500K for his Cyber Frog books, while these clowns in the industry can't sell their own books. Its because of those idiots that I won't shed a tear if/when the comic industry dies.
                        Agreed 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Mister.Weirdo View Post
                          Just finally read about this. I'm so excited to potentially pick this up, whenever it is. That cover looks great.
                          Which cover of the 10 are you going to pick up?

Comment

This is ignoring diminishing returns and his inability to make more than one issue every two years or so. Plus, him being a masssive dick to everybody on the internet has scared away a ton of neutral-to-comicsgate readers who had supported the first issue. Who will never come back.

Comment

This is ignoring diminishing returns and his inability to make more than one issue every two years or so. Plus, him being a masssive dick to everybody on the internet has scared away a ton of neutral-to-comicsgate readers who had supported the first issue. Who will never come back. And scamming his own fanbase with fake coins sure didn't help.

Comment

Art snippet from the Grace/Villalobos Baz story:

Comment

Working...
                                X