Has Hal ever had sex with a construct?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Synister Urge View Post
    I love how the question is "...with a construct?" so as to not be too specific, cuz y'know, maybe Hal's a doggystyle person.
    There. Fixed.

If Hal ever had sex with a construct, I'm thinking IT would be on top since it's probably what Hal is used to. After all, the girl he was dating is code-named "Cowgirl."

Comment

Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post

If Hal ever had sex with a construct, I'm thinking IT would be on top since it's probably what Hal is used to. After all, the girl he was dating is code-named "Cowgirl."

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

There. Fixed.

Winning.

Into philosophy? Religion? Politics? Comics? Games? Wanna discuss these things/see reviews? Comment on previous posts! Visit my blogs! http://btucker9.blogspot.com/ http://bulletlantern.blogspot.com/

Comment

There. Fixed.

Cowgirl aside, don't you think Hal would be more of a take-charge kind of guy.

Comment

More like was.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
              Cowgirl aside, don't you think Hal would be more of a take-charge kind of guy.
              Perhaps, but appearances can be deceiving. Hal might be the type that uses a butt plug on himself.

Comment

Perhaps, but appearances can be deceiving. Hal might be the type that uses a butt plug on himself.
                Oh man... Good thing this is the GLC thread!

Comment

Whatever you say.

Comment

This sort of thing is not unheard of. After all Cartman essentially had construct intimacy at the end of the Imaginationland Trilogy.

Comment

It'd almost be more weird if he didn't, right?

Comment

Looking back on this, Hal doesn't have the imagination to create an anatomically correct woman, let alone her vagina. Mister Bubbles-and-Boxing-Gloves couldn't find a clitoris if his life depended on it, much less create one.

Kyle on the other hand...

Comment

I didn't re-read the posts here to see if this was mentioned, but there's an early issue of GL series 3 where Guy makes construct bikini girls to serve him. You have to assume that they might've done more than hand him beer.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                            I didn't re-read the posts here to see if this was mentioned, but there's an early issue of GL series 3 where Guy makes construct bikini girls to serve him. You have to assume that they might've done more than hand him beer.
                            And that's the sort of thing that makes it difficult for me to give much credence to Geoff's stupid retcon that using the ring is like passing a kidney stone every time. There are just too many instances of GLs making constructs when they aren't strictly necessary (even AFTER Geoff said that) for me to credit the idea that it is that taxing to do even the smallest thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                              And that's the sort of thing that makes it difficult for me to give much credence to Geoff's stupid retcon that using the ring is like passing a kidney stone every time. There are just too many instances of GLs making constructs when they aren't strictly necessary (even AFTER Geoff said that) for me to credit the idea that it is that taxing to do even the smallest thing.
                              Agreed. There's a bunch of them where they make a birthday cake or something superfluous like that.

Comment

There's no way I wouldn't have sexy green bitches wearing lingerie heels and French maid outfits cleaning my house while I watch tv. At least have them around for decoration.

Comment

Working...
                                X