Sketch: Hal Jordan wip...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sketch: Hal Jordan wip...

...that I never finished because I probably got distracted by a shiny object and forgot about it. These things happen. But enjoy it, anyway.

It's not great or anything - I fool around with drawing and the like, when the mood is upon me and the stars are correctly aligned during the 3rd Saturday of the Winter Solstice. Most recently I tried out drawing on a tablet and on my old iPad, with varying results. Consensus? I'm totally a traditional media, paper and graphite kinda gal, because it is such a weird disconnect between what's going on with my hand and what happens on the computer screen. Es no bueno.

Anyhow, here's a Hulk for you, drawn on a tablet:

In closing, I will leave you with an incredibly terrible piece of crack art drawn on the iPad, of a Superman as a Spinosaurus from Jurassic Park III. *cough*

Oh yeah, that just happened.
    "Candy is Dandy, but Liquor is Quicker"

a supersaurus? LOL nice

Comment

These are fantastic!
      Originally posted by IonFan
      (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
      Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
      If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
      Originally posted by Quaker
      I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

LOL. I have to say, I'm rather partial to the Super-Spinosaurus myself. I mean, it just makes sense, considering that Batman is a Tyrannosaurus Rex. Ahem.

TOTALLY makes me want to do bad drawerings of the rest of the JLA as dinosaurs. Because that's a totally normal thing to want.
        "Candy is Dandy, but Liquor is Quicker"

Comment

A) Now you must do a dinosaur version of batman!!!!
          B) And a green lantern dino!
          Originally posted by IonFan
          (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
          Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
          If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
          Originally posted by Quaker
          I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Working...
          X