• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shingo Wol View Post
    Nice figs.
    Thanks!

Originally posted by Green Guardian View Post
    Great Collection.
    Thanks!

If I get time, I'll try displaying my Star Trek and Star Wars collection... and my fiance definitely won't be thrilled.

Comment

WonderCon Booty

Here is some of the booty that I scored from the WonderCon:

A Sinestro to match my Hal for $40.

A sketch of Parallax drawn by Ethan Van Sciver.

This requires no introduction.

GL #50 singed by Geoff Johns

GL variant cover signed by Jim Lee.

Flash Rebirth #1-5 signed by EVS.

Picked up a Rainbow Brigade drawing.

Got this for $10. Now I can put it with the rest of the Rainbow Corps. I just can't bring myself to open the SDCC Figures.

Got a First Flight Maquette for my Birthday thanks to Darth_Primus.

Comment

[QUOTE=sylent_asassin;358280][COLOR="Lime"]Here is some of the booty that I scored from the WonderCon:

A Sinestro to match my Hal for $40.

I have the same one but my wife will not let me put him up as he freaks her out.

Comment

Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
          Got a First Flight Maquette for my Birthday thanks to Darth_Primus.
          No problem. Take it out of the box!

Originally posted by Hal2814 View Post

I have the same one but my wife will not let me put him up as he freaks her out.
          All the more reason to display it. That's why I have Darth Maul out and about in my office/mancave.
          You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
            No problem. Take it out of the box!
            It'll come out and go into one of my 4 Detolf cabinets. I'll probably wait until after I get married.

Comment

Take it out and display it when she's out shopping. When she gets back and sees it, tell her in your best Darth Vader voice, "You don't know the power... of the dark side..."

Comment

Nice collection.

Comment

Lol, that chibi pic is awesome.

Comment

Take it out and display it when she's out shopping. When she gets back and sees it, tell her in your best Darth Vader voice, "You don't know the power... of the dark side..."
                    The problem with that is she might pull a fast one on me as well and the next time I get home she'll have given him to our 2 year old to play with.

Comment

Originally posted by James Bond View Post
                      Nice collection.
                      Thanks!

Originally posted by Orion Pax View Post
                      Lol, that chibi pic is awesome.
                      Yeah, I thought it was cool so I had to pick it up. Now, I'm thinking I should have paid $2 more and got the 3-D one.

The problem with that is she might pull a fast one on me as well and the next time I get home she'll have given him to our 2 year old to play with.
                      Yeah, you're better off keeping him in the box. You don't want Sinestro to look the way he did after he battled Mongul.

Comment

Thanks!

Yeah, I thought it was cool so I had to pick it up. Now, I'm thinking I should have paid $2 more and got the 3-D one.

Yeah, you're better off keeping him in the box. You don't want Sinestro to look the way he did after he battled Mongul.

His chances were better with Mongul

Comment

I haven't posted anything in a while so...

My latest Black Lantern set:

With Psycho Pirate's interchangable head.

I've never seen this set anywhere else. Glad I picked it up.

Optimus & Megatron Masterpiece editions w/ Unicron and Shockblast

Robotech

Duel of Fates

My gaming/poker table.

The Toy/Game/Entertainment room: My Asylum

Comment

Cool. Where are all the sign pics from the AVN?
                            You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Most of them are out of camera shot. There is the Pirates poster on the door that's signed by Jesse Jane, Katsuni and Raven Alexis.

I have an autograph binder that houses most of the signatures and pics.

Comment

I just got my GL Classics set and I'm LOVING this Arkillo. I can't believe it didn't come with the tongue necklace though. It's pretty much the same figure as Wog with a few additions.

The Mongul in the set SUCKS. If anyone wants it, he's for sale!

Look at Arkillo palm his little head like a basketball.

FAIL!!!

Even the old Wog dwarfs this guy. Give it to him, Wog! Right in the...

They even affixed a cheap sticker for the SC symbol! FAIL!!!

Bow down to your better, little man! "Bow down and kneel before WOG!!!"

Now THIS is what I'm talkin' about!

The scale is almost perfect!

I call him Mini-me Mongul.

Get on your knees, bitch and do what you do best... Suck!

As a matter of fact, why don't you bend over and take it like a Mongul.

...and that concludes this episode of Action Figure Theater.

All the Black Lanterns!... and yes. That is Psycho Pirate.

Sylent_Asassin
                                Black Lantern
                                Last edited by Sylent_Asassin; 12-08-2010, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X